Robert Pattinson Worries 'Breaking Dawn' Will Get R-Rating
Twilight star Robert Pattinson fears the final two movies in the vampire love story saga will have to be heavily censored for young fans to see them, because some scenes are too horrific. The British actor, who plays Edward Cullen in the film franchise, is worried film bosses will slap a restrictive rating on "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" movies after considering them too extreme for teenagers.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "There's some interesting and weird stuff going on, really very, very, very strange. It's great. For a big mainstream movie, it's the most obscure storyline and really outside the box. It's a horror movie. I've seen a few bits, and I just can't see how it's going to be (rated) PG-13... unless they cut everything out."
The climactic scenes include the graphic birth of a vampire baby.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer