Robert Pattinson Worries 'Breaking Dawn' Will Get R-Rating
Twilight star Robert Pattinson fears the final two movies in the vampire love story saga will have to be heavily censored for young fans to see them, because some scenes are too horrific. The British actor, who plays Edward Cullen in the film franchise, is worried film bosses will slap a restrictive rating on "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" movies after considering them too extreme for teenagers.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "There's some interesting and weird stuff going on, really very, very, very strange. It's great. For a big mainstream movie, it's the most obscure storyline and really outside the box. It's a horror movie. I've seen a few bits, and I just can't see how it's going to be (rated) PG-13... unless they cut everything out."
The climactic scenes include the graphic birth of a vampire baby.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame