Robert Pattinson Worries 'Breaking Dawn' Will Get R-Rating
Twilight star Robert Pattinson fears the final two movies in the vampire love story saga will have to be heavily censored for young fans to see them, because some scenes are too horrific. The British actor, who plays Edward Cullen in the film franchise, is worried film bosses will slap a restrictive rating on "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" movies after considering them too extreme for teenagers.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "There's some interesting and weird stuff going on, really very, very, very strange. It's great. For a big mainstream movie, it's the most obscure storyline and really outside the box. It's a horror movie. I've seen a few bits, and I just can't see how it's going to be (rated) PG-13... unless they cut everything out."
The climactic scenes include the graphic birth of a vampire baby.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie