Robert Pattinson Worries 'Breaking Dawn' Will Get R-Rating
Twilight star Robert Pattinson fears the final two movies in the vampire love story saga will have to be heavily censored for young fans to see them, because some scenes are too horrific. The British actor, who plays Edward Cullen in the film franchise, is worried film bosses will slap a restrictive rating on "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" movies after considering them too extreme for teenagers.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "There's some interesting and weird stuff going on, really very, very, very strange. It's great. For a big mainstream movie, it's the most obscure storyline and really outside the box. It's a horror movie. I've seen a few bits, and I just can't see how it's going to be (rated) PG-13... unless they cut everything out."
The climactic scenes include the graphic birth of a vampire baby.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign