Robert Pattinson Worries 'Breaking Dawn' Will Get R-Rating
Twilight star Robert Pattinson fears the final two movies in the vampire love story saga will have to be heavily censored for young fans to see them, because some scenes are too horrific. The British actor, who plays Edward Cullen in the film franchise, is worried film bosses will slap a restrictive rating on "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" movies after considering them too extreme for teenagers.
He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "There's some interesting and weird stuff going on, really very, very, very strange. It's great. For a big mainstream movie, it's the most obscure storyline and really outside the box. It's a horror movie. I've seen a few bits, and I just can't see how it's going to be (rated) PG-13... unless they cut everything out."
The climactic scenes include the graphic birth of a vampire baby.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!