Rachel Zoe Has Given Birth to First Son
Celebrity designer Rachel Zoe has become a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The stylist, who helped Anne Hathaway pick out her Oscars wardrobe this year, went into labor on Tuesday, March 22 and checked herself into Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Her representative has now confirmed to People.com Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed a son named Skyler Morrison Berman. In a statement, the couple says: "Mum and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!".
While Berman also shared the happy news via Twitter, says "Thank you all so much for your love! @rbermanus and I couldn't be happier with little Skyler Morrison in our arms ... he is everything. XoRZ."
Rachel and Berman's baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 12 oz., and is 20 inches long.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker