Rachel Zoe Has Given Birth to First Son
Celebrity designer Rachel Zoe has become a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The stylist, who helped Anne Hathaway pick out her Oscars wardrobe this year, went into labor on Tuesday, March 22 and checked herself into Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Her representative has now confirmed to People.com Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed a son named Skyler Morrison Berman. In a statement, the couple says: "Mum and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!".
While Berman also shared the happy news via Twitter, says "Thank you all so much for your love! @rbermanus and I couldn't be happier with little Skyler Morrison in our arms ... he is everything. XoRZ."
Rachel and Berman's baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 12 oz., and is 20 inches long.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal