Rachel Zoe Has Given Birth to First Son
Celebrity designer Rachel Zoe has become a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The stylist, who helped Anne Hathaway pick out her Oscars wardrobe this year, went into labor on Tuesday, March 22 and checked herself into Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Her representative has now confirmed to People.com Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed a son named Skyler Morrison Berman. In a statement, the couple says: "Mum and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!".
While Berman also shared the happy news via Twitter, says "Thank you all so much for your love! @rbermanus and I couldn't be happier with little Skyler Morrison in our arms ... he is everything. XoRZ."
Rachel and Berman's baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 12 oz., and is 20 inches long.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent