Rachel Zoe Has Given Birth to First Son
Celebrity designer Rachel Zoe has become a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The stylist, who helped Anne Hathaway pick out her Oscars wardrobe this year, went into labor on Tuesday, March 22 and checked herself into Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Her representative has now confirmed to People.com Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed a son named Skyler Morrison Berman. In a statement, the couple says: "Mum and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!".
While Berman also shared the happy news via Twitter, says "Thank you all so much for your love! @rbermanus and I couldn't be happier with little Skyler Morrison in our arms ... he is everything. XoRZ."
Rachel and Berman's baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 12 oz., and is 20 inches long.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment