Rachel Zoe Has Given Birth to First Son
Celebrity designer Rachel Zoe has become a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The stylist, who helped Anne Hathaway pick out her Oscars wardrobe this year, went into labor on Tuesday, March 22 and checked herself into Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Her representative has now confirmed to People.com Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed a son named Skyler Morrison Berman. In a statement, the couple says: "Mum and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!".
While Berman also shared the happy news via Twitter, says "Thank you all so much for your love! @rbermanus and I couldn't be happier with little Skyler Morrison in our arms ... he is everything. XoRZ."
Rachel and Berman's baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 12 oz., and is 20 inches long.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'