Snoop Dogg Sets Up Trust Fund for Nate Dogg's Kids
Rapper Snoop Dogg has appealed to friends and fans of his late cousin Nate Dogg to donate to a special trust fund set up in the tragic star's memory. The "Regulate" hitmaker, 41, died last week, on March 15 of stroke complications and Snoop Dogg was one of the first to pay tribute to his relative.
He and close pal Warren G are among the stars expected to play key roles at the singer's funeral ceremony in Long Beach, California on Saturday, March 26 as part of a weekend of events celebrating the hip-hop star's life.
And Snoop has taken on the responsibility of looking out for Nate Dogg's six children by establishing a trust to provide them with monetary assistance as they struggle with the loss of their father. A post on Snoop's official website reads, "In memory of Nate Dogg, a memorial trust has been set up for expenses of services and the financial security of Nate's children."
Meanwhile, the "Gin and Juice" star has postponed a concert in Virginia on Friday, March 25, due to the loss of his cousin. The show has been rescheduled for April 26 .
More Snoop Dogg News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'