Snoop Dogg Sets Up Trust Fund for Nate Dogg's Kids
Rapper Snoop Dogg has appealed to friends and fans of his late cousin Nate Dogg to donate to a special trust fund set up in the tragic star's memory. The "Regulate" hitmaker, 41, died last week, on March 15 of stroke complications and Snoop Dogg was one of the first to pay tribute to his relative.
He and close pal Warren G are among the stars expected to play key roles at the singer's funeral ceremony in Long Beach, California on Saturday, March 26 as part of a weekend of events celebrating the hip-hop star's life.
And Snoop has taken on the responsibility of looking out for Nate Dogg's six children by establishing a trust to provide them with monetary assistance as they struggle with the loss of their father. A post on Snoop's official website reads, "In memory of Nate Dogg, a memorial trust has been set up for expenses of services and the financial security of Nate's children."
Meanwhile, the "Gin and Juice" star has postponed a concert in Virginia on Friday, March 25, due to the loss of his cousin. The show has been rescheduled for April 26 .
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen