Paris Hilton Sues Book's Writer Over Racist Remarks
Paris Hilton has instructed her attorneys to take legal action against an author who has accused the heiress of making racist comments in an interview - calling the allegations "absolutely untrue and ridiculous". The socialite hit headlines this week (begs March 21) when extracts from Neil Strauss' book "Everyone Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame and Madness" emerged online.
The book contains excerpts from an alleged interview with Hilton back in 1999, with Strauss claiming she made controversial comments about her love life. But a representative for Hilton is adamant the socialite never made the remarks featured in the book and she's now consulting her lawyers.
A statement from Hilton's spokesperson reads, "These allegations are absolutely untrue and ridiculous. We have sent these claims to Miss Hilton's lawyers to respond further. It's another example of someone making false claims for financial gain."
More Paris Hilton News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame