Paris Hilton Sues Book's Writer Over Racist Remarks
Paris Hilton has instructed her attorneys to take legal action against an author who has accused the heiress of making racist comments in an interview - calling the allegations "absolutely untrue and ridiculous". The socialite hit headlines this week (begs March 21) when extracts from Neil Strauss' book "Everyone Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame and Madness" emerged online.
The book contains excerpts from an alleged interview with Hilton back in 1999, with Strauss claiming she made controversial comments about her love life. But a representative for Hilton is adamant the socialite never made the remarks featured in the book and she's now consulting her lawyers.
A statement from Hilton's spokesperson reads, "These allegations are absolutely untrue and ridiculous. We have sent these claims to Miss Hilton's lawyers to respond further. It's another example of someone making false claims for financial gain."
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences