Paris Hilton Sues Book's Writer Over Racist Remarks
Paris Hilton has instructed her attorneys to take legal action against an author who has accused the heiress of making racist comments in an interview - calling the allegations "absolutely untrue and ridiculous". The socialite hit headlines this week (begs March 21) when extracts from Neil Strauss' book "Everyone Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame and Madness" emerged online.
The book contains excerpts from an alleged interview with Hilton back in 1999, with Strauss claiming she made controversial comments about her love life. But a representative for Hilton is adamant the socialite never made the remarks featured in the book and she's now consulting her lawyers.
A statement from Hilton's spokesperson reads, "These allegations are absolutely untrue and ridiculous. We have sent these claims to Miss Hilton's lawyers to respond further. It's another example of someone making false claims for financial gain."
More Paris Hilton News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna