Paris Hilton Sues Book's Writer Over Racist Remarks
Paris Hilton has instructed her attorneys to take legal action against an author who has accused the heiress of making racist comments in an interview - calling the allegations "absolutely untrue and ridiculous". The socialite hit headlines this week (begs March 21) when extracts from Neil Strauss' book "Everyone Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame and Madness" emerged online.
The book contains excerpts from an alleged interview with Hilton back in 1999, with Strauss claiming she made controversial comments about her love life. But a representative for Hilton is adamant the socialite never made the remarks featured in the book and she's now consulting her lawyers.
A statement from Hilton's spokesperson reads, "These allegations are absolutely untrue and ridiculous. We have sent these claims to Miss Hilton's lawyers to respond further. It's another example of someone making false claims for financial gain."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'