Ashton Kutcher Could Be Tommy Lee in 'The Dirt'
The writer penning the script for the movie adaptation of Motley Crue memoir "The Dirt" has called for Ashton Kutcher, Sam Rockwell and Jared Leto to play band-mates Tommy Lee, Mick Mars and Vince Neil in the film. In a new interview with MTV, "The Dirt" co-writer Neil Strauss has revealed screenwriter Rich Wilkes has drawn up his wish list of stars, who he'd like to see as the rockers in the movie.
Strauss explains, "He told me who he'd love to see in the film. Here's who he sees: Brad Pitt as David Lee Roth, Jared Leto as Vince Neil, Jack Black or Philip Seymour Hoffman as Ozzy Osbourne... Justin Timberlake as their first manager, Sam Rockwell as Mick Mars, Ashton Kutcher or Russell Brand as Tommy Lee. He's got it all thought out. That would be amazing."
But Strauss admits that although the first draft of the screenplay is amazing, there are issues about actually turning it into a film. He adds, "I really hope they make it. I think it will be great. I think they're just scared because it's obviously going to be a hard R (rated) movie. I think they're worried they won't make enough money off it."
Drummer Tommy Lee recently stated Rob Zombie was on-board to direct the film. Zombie has since denied that.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier