Corey Feldman Furious About Missing Leather Jacket
The former child star claims that the jacket he wore in 1989 movie 'Dream A Little Dream' was stolen during a recent night out at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Former child star Corey Feldman has vowed to track down his studded leather jacket after it was stolen during a night out in Los Angeles on Monday, March 21. Feldman left the garment, which he wore in 1989 movie "Dream A Little Dream", on a table backstage at the House of Blues in Hollywood.
The actor claims it went missing after a crowd of people rushed in and he's asked staff at the venue to help him find it. Employees at the House of Blues are reviewing surveillance footage in a bid to catch the alleged thief but have not yet found a lead, reports TMZ.com.
Feldman can be seen wearing his beloved jacket in the movie poster for "Dream A Little Dream", which co-starred his late best friend Corey Haim.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017