Corey Feldman Furious About Missing Leather Jacket
The former child star claims that the jacket he wore in 1989 movie 'Dream A Little Dream' was stolen during a recent night out at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Former child star Corey Feldman has vowed to track down his studded leather jacket after it was stolen during a night out in Los Angeles on Monday, March 21. Feldman left the garment, which he wore in 1989 movie "Dream A Little Dream", on a table backstage at the House of Blues in Hollywood.
The actor claims it went missing after a crowd of people rushed in and he's asked staff at the venue to help him find it. Employees at the House of Blues are reviewing surveillance footage in a bid to catch the alleged thief but have not yet found a lead, reports TMZ.com.
Feldman can be seen wearing his beloved jacket in the movie poster for "Dream A Little Dream", which co-starred his late best friend Corey Haim.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'