Corey Feldman Furious About Missing Leather Jacket
The former child star claims that the jacket he wore in 1989 movie 'Dream A Little Dream' was stolen during a recent night out at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Former child star Corey Feldman has vowed to track down his studded leather jacket after it was stolen during a night out in Los Angeles on Monday, March 21. Feldman left the garment, which he wore in 1989 movie "Dream A Little Dream", on a table backstage at the House of Blues in Hollywood.
The actor claims it went missing after a crowd of people rushed in and he's asked staff at the venue to help him find it. Employees at the House of Blues are reviewing surveillance footage in a bid to catch the alleged thief but have not yet found a lead, reports TMZ.com.
Feldman can be seen wearing his beloved jacket in the movie poster for "Dream A Little Dream", which co-starred his late best friend Corey Haim.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction