Corey Feldman Furious About Missing Leather Jacket
The former child star claims that the jacket he wore in 1989 movie 'Dream A Little Dream' was stolen during a recent night out at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Former child star Corey Feldman has vowed to track down his studded leather jacket after it was stolen during a night out in Los Angeles on Monday, March 21. Feldman left the garment, which he wore in 1989 movie "Dream A Little Dream", on a table backstage at the House of Blues in Hollywood.
The actor claims it went missing after a crowd of people rushed in and he's asked staff at the venue to help him find it. Employees at the House of Blues are reviewing surveillance footage in a bid to catch the alleged thief but have not yet found a lead, reports TMZ.com.
Feldman can be seen wearing his beloved jacket in the movie poster for "Dream A Little Dream", which co-starred his late best friend Corey Haim.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps