Corey Feldman Furious About Missing Leather Jacket
The former child star claims that the jacket he wore in 1989 movie 'Dream A Little Dream' was stolen during a recent night out at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Former child star Corey Feldman has vowed to track down his studded leather jacket after it was stolen during a night out in Los Angeles on Monday, March 21. Feldman left the garment, which he wore in 1989 movie "Dream A Little Dream", on a table backstage at the House of Blues in Hollywood.
The actor claims it went missing after a crowd of people rushed in and he's asked staff at the venue to help him find it. Employees at the House of Blues are reviewing surveillance footage in a bid to catch the alleged thief but have not yet found a lead, reports TMZ.com.
Feldman can be seen wearing his beloved jacket in the movie poster for "Dream A Little Dream", which co-starred his late best friend Corey Haim.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic