Piers Morgan Blasts Delta Airlines for Flight Diversion
Piers Morgan was caught up in a mid-air drama in the skies above the U.S. on Wednesday, March 23, after his flight was ordered to return to New York less than an hour before it was due to land in Minnesota. The talk show host was heading to Minneapolis to film auditions for "America's Got Talent" when the pilot of the Delta Airlines jet suddenly diverted back to the Big Apple.
And Morgan was so concerned about the lack of information from the cabin crew, he took to his Twitter blog to ask for help in establishing the reason for the diversion. He writes, "My plane was 50 mins away from landing in Minneapolis for AGT auditions today, when it turned round and is now heading BACK to NY. Can someone explain to me, perhaps from Delta, what the ** is going on, as none of your crew seem to have the foggiest (any idea)?"
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation