Piers Morgan Blasts Delta Airlines for Flight Diversion
Piers Morgan was caught up in a mid-air drama in the skies above the U.S. on Wednesday, March 23, after his flight was ordered to return to New York less than an hour before it was due to land in Minnesota. The talk show host was heading to Minneapolis to film auditions for "America's Got Talent" when the pilot of the Delta Airlines jet suddenly diverted back to the Big Apple.
And Morgan was so concerned about the lack of information from the cabin crew, he took to his Twitter blog to ask for help in establishing the reason for the diversion. He writes, "My plane was 50 mins away from landing in Minneapolis for AGT auditions today, when it turned round and is now heading BACK to NY. Can someone explain to me, perhaps from Delta, what the ** is going on, as none of your crew seem to have the foggiest (any idea)?"
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
More Piers Morgan News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo