Piers Morgan Blasts Delta Airlines for Flight Diversion
Piers Morgan was caught up in a mid-air drama in the skies above the U.S. on Wednesday, March 23, after his flight was ordered to return to New York less than an hour before it was due to land in Minnesota. The talk show host was heading to Minneapolis to film auditions for "America's Got Talent" when the pilot of the Delta Airlines jet suddenly diverted back to the Big Apple.
And Morgan was so concerned about the lack of information from the cabin crew, he took to his Twitter blog to ask for help in establishing the reason for the diversion. He writes, "My plane was 50 mins away from landing in Minneapolis for AGT auditions today, when it turned round and is now heading BACK to NY. Can someone explain to me, perhaps from Delta, what the ** is going on, as none of your crew seem to have the foggiest (any idea)?"
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC