Piers Morgan Blasts Delta Airlines for Flight Diversion
Piers Morgan was caught up in a mid-air drama in the skies above the U.S. on Wednesday, March 23, after his flight was ordered to return to New York less than an hour before it was due to land in Minnesota. The talk show host was heading to Minneapolis to film auditions for "America's Got Talent" when the pilot of the Delta Airlines jet suddenly diverted back to the Big Apple.
And Morgan was so concerned about the lack of information from the cabin crew, he took to his Twitter blog to ask for help in establishing the reason for the diversion. He writes, "My plane was 50 mins away from landing in Minneapolis for AGT auditions today, when it turned round and is now heading BACK to NY. Can someone explain to me, perhaps from Delta, what the ** is going on, as none of your crew seem to have the foggiest (any idea)?"
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?