Slipknot's Corey Taylor Terrified of Comeback Concert
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has confessed he's "scared to death" about returning to the stage for the first time since bassist Paul Gray's death. The rockers have not performed live in public since Gray died from an overdose in an Iowa hotel room last May, and they're due to make their concert comeback at Europe's traveling Sonisphere festival this summer.
Taylor admits he is still struggling to come to terms with the death of his close pal, and he's dreading taking to the stage in Athens, Greece in June without Gray alongside him.
Taylor tells Kerrang! magazine, "I'm scared to death. I'm nowhere near prepared for the emotion that's going to happen. That first show is really going to be the test. That tour for the most part is going to be a test. It's very hard, man... It's still reverberating through my life... We're coming up to the year anniversary of his death, and I still can't f**king handle it."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart