Slipknot's Corey Taylor Terrified of Comeback Concert
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has confessed he's "scared to death" about returning to the stage for the first time since bassist Paul Gray's death. The rockers have not performed live in public since Gray died from an overdose in an Iowa hotel room last May, and they're due to make their concert comeback at Europe's traveling Sonisphere festival this summer.
Taylor admits he is still struggling to come to terms with the death of his close pal, and he's dreading taking to the stage in Athens, Greece in June without Gray alongside him.
Taylor tells Kerrang! magazine, "I'm scared to death. I'm nowhere near prepared for the emotion that's going to happen. That first show is really going to be the test. That tour for the most part is going to be a test. It's very hard, man... It's still reverberating through my life... We're coming up to the year anniversary of his death, and I still can't f**king handle it."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!