Slipknot's Corey Taylor Terrified of Comeback Concert
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has confessed he's "scared to death" about returning to the stage for the first time since bassist Paul Gray's death. The rockers have not performed live in public since Gray died from an overdose in an Iowa hotel room last May, and they're due to make their concert comeback at Europe's traveling Sonisphere festival this summer.
Taylor admits he is still struggling to come to terms with the death of his close pal, and he's dreading taking to the stage in Athens, Greece in June without Gray alongside him.
Taylor tells Kerrang! magazine, "I'm scared to death. I'm nowhere near prepared for the emotion that's going to happen. That first show is really going to be the test. That tour for the most part is going to be a test. It's very hard, man... It's still reverberating through my life... We're coming up to the year anniversary of his death, and I still can't f**king handle it."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera