Slipknot's Corey Taylor Terrified of Comeback Concert
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has confessed he's "scared to death" about returning to the stage for the first time since bassist Paul Gray's death. The rockers have not performed live in public since Gray died from an overdose in an Iowa hotel room last May, and they're due to make their concert comeback at Europe's traveling Sonisphere festival this summer.
Taylor admits he is still struggling to come to terms with the death of his close pal, and he's dreading taking to the stage in Athens, Greece in June without Gray alongside him.
Taylor tells Kerrang! magazine, "I'm scared to death. I'm nowhere near prepared for the emotion that's going to happen. That first show is really going to be the test. That tour for the most part is going to be a test. It's very hard, man... It's still reverberating through my life... We're coming up to the year anniversary of his death, and I still can't f**king handle it."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'