Slipknot's Corey Taylor Terrified of Comeback Concert
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has confessed he's "scared to death" about returning to the stage for the first time since bassist Paul Gray's death. The rockers have not performed live in public since Gray died from an overdose in an Iowa hotel room last May, and they're due to make their concert comeback at Europe's traveling Sonisphere festival this summer.
Taylor admits he is still struggling to come to terms with the death of his close pal, and he's dreading taking to the stage in Athens, Greece in June without Gray alongside him.
Taylor tells Kerrang! magazine, "I'm scared to death. I'm nowhere near prepared for the emotion that's going to happen. That first show is really going to be the test. That tour for the most part is going to be a test. It's very hard, man... It's still reverberating through my life... We're coming up to the year anniversary of his death, and I still can't f**king handle it."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed