Ivanka Trump's Accused Stalker Denied Bail
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump has been denied bail after a judge ordered him to undergo a psychiatric examination. Justin Massler was put behind bars on Tuesday, March 22 after he appeared in a New York court to plead not guilty to criminal contempt charges for allegedly harassing the blonde beauty.
Court documents released on Tuesday show Massler told detectives, "I should stop bothering her, but I like her."
The 28-year-old was previously facing misdemeanor charges after his arrest last year but they were upgraded after he allegedly continued to try to communicate with Ivanka and her relatives, despite being told not to when he was released.
Massler now faces up to four years in prison if he's convicted, according to the Associated Press.
More Ivanka Trump News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director