Ivanka Trump's Accused Stalker Denied Bail
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump has been denied bail after a judge ordered him to undergo a psychiatric examination. Justin Massler was put behind bars on Tuesday, March 22 after he appeared in a New York court to plead not guilty to criminal contempt charges for allegedly harassing the blonde beauty.
Court documents released on Tuesday show Massler told detectives, "I should stop bothering her, but I like her."
The 28-year-old was previously facing misdemeanor charges after his arrest last year but they were upgraded after he allegedly continued to try to communicate with Ivanka and her relatives, despite being told not to when he was released.
Massler now faces up to four years in prison if he's convicted, according to the Associated Press.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked