Ivanka Trump's Accused Stalker Denied Bail
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump has been denied bail after a judge ordered him to undergo a psychiatric examination. Justin Massler was put behind bars on Tuesday, March 22 after he appeared in a New York court to plead not guilty to criminal contempt charges for allegedly harassing the blonde beauty.
Court documents released on Tuesday show Massler told detectives, "I should stop bothering her, but I like her."
The 28-year-old was previously facing misdemeanor charges after his arrest last year but they were upgraded after he allegedly continued to try to communicate with Ivanka and her relatives, despite being told not to when he was released.
Massler now faces up to four years in prison if he's convicted, according to the Associated Press.
More Ivanka Trump News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'