Ivanka Trump's Accused Stalker Denied Bail
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump has been denied bail after a judge ordered him to undergo a psychiatric examination. Justin Massler was put behind bars on Tuesday, March 22 after he appeared in a New York court to plead not guilty to criminal contempt charges for allegedly harassing the blonde beauty.
Court documents released on Tuesday show Massler told detectives, "I should stop bothering her, but I like her."
The 28-year-old was previously facing misdemeanor charges after his arrest last year but they were upgraded after he allegedly continued to try to communicate with Ivanka and her relatives, despite being told not to when he was released.
Massler now faces up to four years in prison if he's convicted, according to the Associated Press.
More Ivanka Trump News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert