Ivanka Trump's Accused Stalker Denied Bail
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump has been denied bail after a judge ordered him to undergo a psychiatric examination. Justin Massler was put behind bars on Tuesday, March 22 after he appeared in a New York court to plead not guilty to criminal contempt charges for allegedly harassing the blonde beauty.
Court documents released on Tuesday show Massler told detectives, "I should stop bothering her, but I like her."
The 28-year-old was previously facing misdemeanor charges after his arrest last year but they were upgraded after he allegedly continued to try to communicate with Ivanka and her relatives, despite being told not to when he was released.
Massler now faces up to four years in prison if he's convicted, according to the Associated Press.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season