Eva Longoria Seeks Comfort From Friends Post-Split
Newly-divorced Eva Longoria has surrounded herself with a strong support system and moved in with two of her closest friends. The "Desperate Housewives" star finalized her divorce with basketball player Tony Parker in January, after the couple parted ways in November 2010 and now she has moved in with two non-actor friends, as she attempts to bounce back from the marriage break-up.
Insisting her house is "the female [version of] Entourage," Longoria admits her roommates take care of the house and are always there to comfort her. She tells Allure magazine, "When you go through something as devastating as a divorce, you just want to be surrounded by people who care about you. I don't know what I would do without them."
Longoria also credits her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman with helping her get through a difficult time in her life. She adds, "We're like sisters. We've been through so much with the show and with our lives changing. We've been through marriage, death, divorce, children. They're just two special human beings."
Longoria is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack