Eva Longoria Seeks Comfort From Friends Post-Split
Newly-divorced Eva Longoria has surrounded herself with a strong support system and moved in with two of her closest friends. The "Desperate Housewives" star finalized her divorce with basketball player Tony Parker in January, after the couple parted ways in November 2010 and now she has moved in with two non-actor friends, as she attempts to bounce back from the marriage break-up.
Insisting her house is "the female [version of] Entourage," Longoria admits her roommates take care of the house and are always there to comfort her. She tells Allure magazine, "When you go through something as devastating as a divorce, you just want to be surrounded by people who care about you. I don't know what I would do without them."
Longoria also credits her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman with helping her get through a difficult time in her life. She adds, "We're like sisters. We've been through so much with the show and with our lives changing. We've been through marriage, death, divorce, children. They're just two special human beings."
Longoria is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart