Eva Longoria Seeks Comfort From Friends Post-Split
Newly-divorced Eva Longoria has surrounded herself with a strong support system and moved in with two of her closest friends. The "Desperate Housewives" star finalized her divorce with basketball player Tony Parker in January, after the couple parted ways in November 2010 and now she has moved in with two non-actor friends, as she attempts to bounce back from the marriage break-up.
Insisting her house is "the female [version of] Entourage," Longoria admits her roommates take care of the house and are always there to comfort her. She tells Allure magazine, "When you go through something as devastating as a divorce, you just want to be surrounded by people who care about you. I don't know what I would do without them."
Longoria also credits her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman with helping her get through a difficult time in her life. She adds, "We're like sisters. We've been through so much with the show and with our lives changing. We've been through marriage, death, divorce, children. They're just two special human beings."
Longoria is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie