Eva Longoria Seeks Comfort From Friends Post-Split
Newly-divorced Eva Longoria has surrounded herself with a strong support system and moved in with two of her closest friends. The "Desperate Housewives" star finalized her divorce with basketball player Tony Parker in January, after the couple parted ways in November 2010 and now she has moved in with two non-actor friends, as she attempts to bounce back from the marriage break-up.
Insisting her house is "the female [version of] Entourage," Longoria admits her roommates take care of the house and are always there to comfort her. She tells Allure magazine, "When you go through something as devastating as a divorce, you just want to be surrounded by people who care about you. I don't know what I would do without them."
Longoria also credits her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman with helping her get through a difficult time in her life. She adds, "We're like sisters. We've been through so much with the show and with our lives changing. We've been through marriage, death, divorce, children. They're just two special human beings."
Longoria is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz.
More Eva Longoria News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special