Eva Longoria Seeks Comfort From Friends Post-Split
Newly-divorced Eva Longoria has surrounded herself with a strong support system and moved in with two of her closest friends. The "Desperate Housewives" star finalized her divorce with basketball player Tony Parker in January, after the couple parted ways in November 2010 and now she has moved in with two non-actor friends, as she attempts to bounce back from the marriage break-up.
Insisting her house is "the female [version of] Entourage," Longoria admits her roommates take care of the house and are always there to comfort her. She tells Allure magazine, "When you go through something as devastating as a divorce, you just want to be surrounded by people who care about you. I don't know what I would do without them."
Longoria also credits her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman with helping her get through a difficult time in her life. She adds, "We're like sisters. We've been through so much with the show and with our lives changing. We've been through marriage, death, divorce, children. They're just two special human beings."
Longoria is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz.
More Eva Longoria News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week