Elliott Tittensor's Attacker Pleads Guilty
A father accused of attacking British TV star Elliott Tittensor has pleaded guilty to the offense after admitting he "lost his temper". John Flint was arrested in November 2010 after allegedly punching Tittensor outside a London court just minutes after the "Shameless" star was fined $1,200 for his part in a car accident which left Flint's son Oliver with serious injuries.
The teenager was hurt when Tittensor's car crashed into him in August 2010, although an attempted murder investigation was dropped and the star was charged with driving without insurance. John Flint appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, March 22, and admitted to a charge relating to fear or provocation of violence.
Flint, who represented himself, says, "I apologize to the court. I just lost my temper. I saw his face smiling outside of the court. I'm not going to pay him one penny of compensation. I'll pay the court, but not him."
He was warned he will face a sentence of unpaid work when he appears in court again in April.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal