Elliott Tittensor's Attacker Pleads Guilty
A father accused of attacking British TV star Elliott Tittensor has pleaded guilty to the offense after admitting he "lost his temper". John Flint was arrested in November 2010 after allegedly punching Tittensor outside a London court just minutes after the "Shameless" star was fined $1,200 for his part in a car accident which left Flint's son Oliver with serious injuries.
The teenager was hurt when Tittensor's car crashed into him in August 2010, although an attempted murder investigation was dropped and the star was charged with driving without insurance. John Flint appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, March 22, and admitted to a charge relating to fear or provocation of violence.
Flint, who represented himself, says, "I apologize to the court. I just lost my temper. I saw his face smiling outside of the court. I'm not going to pay him one penny of compensation. I'll pay the court, but not him."
He was warned he will face a sentence of unpaid work when he appears in court again in April.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage