Elliott Tittensor's Attacker Pleads Guilty
A father accused of attacking British TV star Elliott Tittensor has pleaded guilty to the offense after admitting he "lost his temper". John Flint was arrested in November 2010 after allegedly punching Tittensor outside a London court just minutes after the "Shameless" star was fined $1,200 for his part in a car accident which left Flint's son Oliver with serious injuries.
The teenager was hurt when Tittensor's car crashed into him in August 2010, although an attempted murder investigation was dropped and the star was charged with driving without insurance. John Flint appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, March 22, and admitted to a charge relating to fear or provocation of violence.
Flint, who represented himself, says, "I apologize to the court. I just lost my temper. I saw his face smiling outside of the court. I'm not going to pay him one penny of compensation. I'll pay the court, but not him."
He was warned he will face a sentence of unpaid work when he appears in court again in April.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'