Elliott Tittensor's Attacker Pleads Guilty
A father accused of attacking British TV star Elliott Tittensor has pleaded guilty to the offense after admitting he "lost his temper". John Flint was arrested in November 2010 after allegedly punching Tittensor outside a London court just minutes after the "Shameless" star was fined $1,200 for his part in a car accident which left Flint's son Oliver with serious injuries.
The teenager was hurt when Tittensor's car crashed into him in August 2010, although an attempted murder investigation was dropped and the star was charged with driving without insurance. John Flint appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, March 22, and admitted to a charge relating to fear or provocation of violence.
Flint, who represented himself, says, "I apologize to the court. I just lost my temper. I saw his face smiling outside of the court. I'm not going to pay him one penny of compensation. I'll pay the court, but not him."
He was warned he will face a sentence of unpaid work when he appears in court again in April.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'