Brad Paisley Breaks Own Attendance Record at Houston Rodeo
Country star Brad Paisley has smashed attendance records at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo in Texas. More than 73,800 turned out to see the "Celebrity" singer there on Saturday night, March 19, putting him at three on the event's all-time attendance list.
Only the 2009 and 2010 Go Tejano Day concerts drew more people. Paisley becomes the Livestock Show and Rodeo's biggest single act after breaking his own 2010 attendance record.
Miranda Lambert's concert there on March 16 puts her in second place for country music performers.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo has been held at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas since 2003. Also called RodeoHouston, it is the world's largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition. Bob Dylan, Brooks & Dunn, Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson and Bon Jovi have performed at the event.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked