Brad Paisley Breaks Own Attendance Record at Houston Rodeo
Country star Brad Paisley has smashed attendance records at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo in Texas. More than 73,800 turned out to see the "Celebrity" singer there on Saturday night, March 19, putting him at three on the event's all-time attendance list.
Only the 2009 and 2010 Go Tejano Day concerts drew more people. Paisley becomes the Livestock Show and Rodeo's biggest single act after breaking his own 2010 attendance record.
Miranda Lambert's concert there on March 16 puts her in second place for country music performers.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo has been held at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas since 2003. Also called RodeoHouston, it is the world's largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition. Bob Dylan, Brooks & Dunn, Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson and Bon Jovi have performed at the event.
More Brad Paisley News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!