Michael Jackson's Dad to Jail Dr. Conrad Murray
Michael Jackson's dad has been given a boost in his bid to file a wrongful death civil suit against cardiologist Dr. Conrad Murray.
Joe Jackson maintains Murray is responsible for the death of his son, and now a Los Angeles judge has rejected a motion from the doctor's lawyers to dismiss the argument. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Johnson is scheduled to hear arguments on Wednesday, March 23, before making a final ruling.
Jackson's lawsuit, which was filed in November 2010, seeks unspecified damages against Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter in the death of the King of Pop in a separate criminal case.
Joe Jackson alleges Murray was negligent in administering anaesthetic propofol to his son, who died in June 2009.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body