Clive Owen Distressed With 'R' Rating for 'Trust'
Actor Clive Owen is upset his hard-hitting new movie drama "Trust" has been given a restrictive 'R' rating - because he feels teenagers should see the film. The Brit plays a doting dad whose daughter meets up with an Internet pen pal only to find he's a sick 40-something sexual predator pretending to be a teen - and he's convinced young Internet users would benefit from the story.
Unfortunately, the U.S. rating means youngsters won't get a chance. The "Children of Men" star says, "We tried to appeal to that because it is a film that teenagers should see, but that's the rating."
On another news, Owen showed off his heavy-duty mustache during his appearance on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", March 22 and said to the host, "It's for the part... I'm playing Ernest Hemingway."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!