Clive Owen Distressed With 'R' Rating for 'Trust'
Actor Clive Owen is upset his hard-hitting new movie drama "Trust" has been given a restrictive 'R' rating - because he feels teenagers should see the film. The Brit plays a doting dad whose daughter meets up with an Internet pen pal only to find he's a sick 40-something sexual predator pretending to be a teen - and he's convinced young Internet users would benefit from the story.
Unfortunately, the U.S. rating means youngsters won't get a chance. The "Children of Men" star says, "We tried to appeal to that because it is a film that teenagers should see, but that's the rating."
On another news, Owen showed off his heavy-duty mustache during his appearance on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", March 22 and said to the host, "It's for the part... I'm playing Ernest Hemingway."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl