Clive Owen Distressed With 'R' Rating for 'Trust'
Actor Clive Owen is upset his hard-hitting new movie drama "Trust" has been given a restrictive 'R' rating - because he feels teenagers should see the film. The Brit plays a doting dad whose daughter meets up with an Internet pen pal only to find he's a sick 40-something sexual predator pretending to be a teen - and he's convinced young Internet users would benefit from the story.
Unfortunately, the U.S. rating means youngsters won't get a chance. The "Children of Men" star says, "We tried to appeal to that because it is a film that teenagers should see, but that's the rating."
On another news, Owen showed off his heavy-duty mustache during his appearance on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", March 22 and said to the host, "It's for the part... I'm playing Ernest Hemingway."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party