I Am Scared of Being Dad, Robbie Williams Admits
British singer Robbie Williams is "terrified" of becoming a father - but he's preparing for parenthood because his wife Ayda Field is "desperate" to start a family. Williams wed Field at his home in Los Angeles last August and in October he spoke out to deny reports the newlyweds were trying for a baby, insisting he's "putting it off for as long as possible".
But the Take That star has now revealed his wife wants to have children in the near future - and even though he's scared of becoming a dad, he knows it will be "good" for him.
In an interview with Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard, he says, "I thought that was part of the job. That's how it goes, isn't it? She desperately wants a child... I am terrified of that. I'm going to have to be (a good dad) and I will be because I will have to be. Yeah, I'm selfish. I enjoy doing what I want to do, whenever I want to do it. But on the opposite scale of that (sic), a baby comes into your life and you're forced to have not everything be about you, and that will be good for me."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS