I Am Scared of Being Dad, Robbie Williams Admits
British singer Robbie Williams is "terrified" of becoming a father - but he's preparing for parenthood because his wife Ayda Field is "desperate" to start a family. Williams wed Field at his home in Los Angeles last August and in October he spoke out to deny reports the newlyweds were trying for a baby, insisting he's "putting it off for as long as possible".
But the Take That star has now revealed his wife wants to have children in the near future - and even though he's scared of becoming a dad, he knows it will be "good" for him.
In an interview with Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard, he says, "I thought that was part of the job. That's how it goes, isn't it? She desperately wants a child... I am terrified of that. I'm going to have to be (a good dad) and I will be because I will have to be. Yeah, I'm selfish. I enjoy doing what I want to do, whenever I want to do it. But on the opposite scale of that (sic), a baby comes into your life and you're forced to have not everything be about you, and that will be good for me."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell