I Am Scared of Being Dad, Robbie Williams Admits
British singer Robbie Williams is "terrified" of becoming a father - but he's preparing for parenthood because his wife Ayda Field is "desperate" to start a family. Williams wed Field at his home in Los Angeles last August and in October he spoke out to deny reports the newlyweds were trying for a baby, insisting he's "putting it off for as long as possible".
But the Take That star has now revealed his wife wants to have children in the near future - and even though he's scared of becoming a dad, he knows it will be "good" for him.
In an interview with Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard, he says, "I thought that was part of the job. That's how it goes, isn't it? She desperately wants a child... I am terrified of that. I'm going to have to be (a good dad) and I will be because I will have to be. Yeah, I'm selfish. I enjoy doing what I want to do, whenever I want to do it. But on the opposite scale of that (sic), a baby comes into your life and you're forced to have not everything be about you, and that will be good for me."
More Robbie Williams News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?