I Am Scared of Being Dad, Robbie Williams Admits
British singer Robbie Williams is "terrified" of becoming a father - but he's preparing for parenthood because his wife Ayda Field is "desperate" to start a family. Williams wed Field at his home in Los Angeles last August and in October he spoke out to deny reports the newlyweds were trying for a baby, insisting he's "putting it off for as long as possible".
But the Take That star has now revealed his wife wants to have children in the near future - and even though he's scared of becoming a dad, he knows it will be "good" for him.
In an interview with Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard, he says, "I thought that was part of the job. That's how it goes, isn't it? She desperately wants a child... I am terrified of that. I'm going to have to be (a good dad) and I will be because I will have to be. Yeah, I'm selfish. I enjoy doing what I want to do, whenever I want to do it. But on the opposite scale of that (sic), a baby comes into your life and you're forced to have not everything be about you, and that will be good for me."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding