I Am Scared of Being Dad, Robbie Williams Admits
British singer Robbie Williams is "terrified" of becoming a father - but he's preparing for parenthood because his wife Ayda Field is "desperate" to start a family. Williams wed Field at his home in Los Angeles last August and in October he spoke out to deny reports the newlyweds were trying for a baby, insisting he's "putting it off for as long as possible".
But the Take That star has now revealed his wife wants to have children in the near future - and even though he's scared of becoming a dad, he knows it will be "good" for him.
In an interview with Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard, he says, "I thought that was part of the job. That's how it goes, isn't it? She desperately wants a child... I am terrified of that. I'm going to have to be (a good dad) and I will be because I will have to be. Yeah, I'm selfish. I enjoy doing what I want to do, whenever I want to do it. But on the opposite scale of that (sic), a baby comes into your life and you're forced to have not everything be about you, and that will be good for me."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl