Hugh Jackman to Step Into His Solo Show in San Francisco
Hugh Jackman is taking his love of musicals to California with a solo show in San Francisco. The "X-Men" star has long been involved with musical theater, winning critical acclaim and an Olivier Award nomination for his 1998 performance in a London production of "Oklahoma!", while he has also performed in "Carousel and The Boy From Oz".
He took his talents to Broadway in 2009, starring opposite Daniel Craig in "A Steady Rain", and now he's heading west to San Francisco to put on a musical show of his own. Jackman will spend two weeks in May performing at the city's Curran Theater, singing famous songs from Broadway and Hollywood musicals. The show will run from May 3-15.
A statement posted on the theater's website reads, "(The theater) proudly presents Hugh Jackman, in Performance at The Curran Theater for a two week limited engagement (from) May 3-15 in San Francisco. Hugh Jackman will perform his Broadway and Hollywood favorite musical numbers backed by a 17 piece orchestra."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective