Hugh Jackman to Step Into His Solo Show in San Francisco
Hugh Jackman is taking his love of musicals to California with a solo show in San Francisco. The "X-Men" star has long been involved with musical theater, winning critical acclaim and an Olivier Award nomination for his 1998 performance in a London production of "Oklahoma!", while he has also performed in "Carousel and The Boy From Oz".
He took his talents to Broadway in 2009, starring opposite Daniel Craig in "A Steady Rain", and now he's heading west to San Francisco to put on a musical show of his own. Jackman will spend two weeks in May performing at the city's Curran Theater, singing famous songs from Broadway and Hollywood musicals. The show will run from May 3-15.
A statement posted on the theater's website reads, "(The theater) proudly presents Hugh Jackman, in Performance at The Curran Theater for a two week limited engagement (from) May 3-15 in San Francisco. Hugh Jackman will perform his Broadway and Hollywood favorite musical numbers backed by a 17 piece orchestra."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?