Hugh Jackman to Step Into His Solo Show in San Francisco
Hugh Jackman is taking his love of musicals to California with a solo show in San Francisco. The "X-Men" star has long been involved with musical theater, winning critical acclaim and an Olivier Award nomination for his 1998 performance in a London production of "Oklahoma!", while he has also performed in "Carousel and The Boy From Oz".
He took his talents to Broadway in 2009, starring opposite Daniel Craig in "A Steady Rain", and now he's heading west to San Francisco to put on a musical show of his own. Jackman will spend two weeks in May performing at the city's Curran Theater, singing famous songs from Broadway and Hollywood musicals. The show will run from May 3-15.
A statement posted on the theater's website reads, "(The theater) proudly presents Hugh Jackman, in Performance at The Curran Theater for a two week limited engagement (from) May 3-15 in San Francisco. Hugh Jackman will perform his Broadway and Hollywood favorite musical numbers backed by a 17 piece orchestra."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'