Hugh Jackman to Step Into His Solo Show in San Francisco
Hugh Jackman is taking his love of musicals to California with a solo show in San Francisco. The "X-Men" star has long been involved with musical theater, winning critical acclaim and an Olivier Award nomination for his 1998 performance in a London production of "Oklahoma!", while he has also performed in "Carousel and The Boy From Oz".
He took his talents to Broadway in 2009, starring opposite Daniel Craig in "A Steady Rain", and now he's heading west to San Francisco to put on a musical show of his own. Jackman will spend two weeks in May performing at the city's Curran Theater, singing famous songs from Broadway and Hollywood musicals. The show will run from May 3-15.
A statement posted on the theater's website reads, "(The theater) proudly presents Hugh Jackman, in Performance at The Curran Theater for a two week limited engagement (from) May 3-15 in San Francisco. Hugh Jackman will perform his Broadway and Hollywood favorite musical numbers backed by a 17 piece orchestra."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'