Sophie Monks Went 'Too Hard Too Fast' With a French Billionaire
Australian actress Sophie Monk has opened up about her three-month engagement, conceding the short-lived relationship went "too fast" and she "got carried away". The 31-year-old announced in January she was set to marry French-born billionaire Jimmy Esebag, but the romance came to an abrupt end earlier this month.
Monk, who was previously engaged to Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden, has now revealed she went "too hard, too fast" in rushing to settle down with Esebag and admits she feels left behind when she sees her friends and relatives getting married and starting families.
She tells Australian radio program the Kyle & Jackie O Show, "I went too hard, too fast, we both did... I don't want to talk too much because I feel bad, he (Jimmy Esebag) doesn't have the microphone..."
"I sound like I'm in high school, I've been doing that since I was in about grade three. I just got carried away, I don't know, it's not reality (in) L.A. (Los Angeles)... and you get a bit excited. I look at my sisters, and I look at you Jackie with your baby... that's pretty much what I should be doing right now."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame