Sophie Monks Went 'Too Hard Too Fast' With a French Billionaire
Australian actress Sophie Monk has opened up about her three-month engagement, conceding the short-lived relationship went "too fast" and she "got carried away". The 31-year-old announced in January she was set to marry French-born billionaire Jimmy Esebag, but the romance came to an abrupt end earlier this month.
Monk, who was previously engaged to Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden, has now revealed she went "too hard, too fast" in rushing to settle down with Esebag and admits she feels left behind when she sees her friends and relatives getting married and starting families.
She tells Australian radio program the Kyle & Jackie O Show, "I went too hard, too fast, we both did... I don't want to talk too much because I feel bad, he (Jimmy Esebag) doesn't have the microphone..."
"I sound like I'm in high school, I've been doing that since I was in about grade three. I just got carried away, I don't know, it's not reality (in) L.A. (Los Angeles)... and you get a bit excited. I look at my sisters, and I look at you Jackie with your baby... that's pretty much what I should be doing right now."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked