Westlife Suspended Mid-Air During Concert
Irish pop stars Westlife were left dangling in mid-air during their show in Liverpool, England on Friday night, March 18, after a suspension stunt went wrong. The "Flying Without Wings" hitmakers were midway through their performance at the city's Echo Arena when a technical fault with their stage set left them suspended above the crowd, and they had to wait for security guards to step in and work out the problem.
"At one point, the boys sit down and start singing from a big swinging bar which transports them around the arena," a source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper. "Embarrassingly, it broke down and got stuck. A load of security guys had to manually lower the bar and help the lads to the stage. They were mortified."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'