Miley Cyrus' Mother Says Family Is 'Stronger' Than Ever
Miley Cyrus' mother Tish has spoken out for the first time since her reconciliation with Billy Ray Cyrus, insisting the showbiz family is "stronger than we have ever been". The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer filed for divorce back in October 2010 and went on to blame the success of his daughter's Disney show "Hannah Montana" for ruining his 17-year marriage and "destroying" his family.
However, the estranged couple was secretly working on repairing its relationship and the country singer announced last week that he had reunited with Tish. The Cyrus matriarch has now opened up about her revived romance with Billy Ray, admitting they "weathered a huge storm" to come together again.
"Big thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers," she writes in a post on her Facebook page. "I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you. Our family weathered a huge storm and I feel we are stronger than we have ever been! Much love to all of you guys! Your (sic) the best."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo