Miley Cyrus' Mother Says Family Is 'Stronger' Than Ever
Miley Cyrus' mother Tish has spoken out for the first time since her reconciliation with Billy Ray Cyrus, insisting the showbiz family is "stronger than we have ever been". The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer filed for divorce back in October 2010 and went on to blame the success of his daughter's Disney show "Hannah Montana" for ruining his 17-year marriage and "destroying" his family.
However, the estranged couple was secretly working on repairing its relationship and the country singer announced last week that he had reunited with Tish. The Cyrus matriarch has now opened up about her revived romance with Billy Ray, admitting they "weathered a huge storm" to come together again.
"Big thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers," she writes in a post on her Facebook page. "I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you. Our family weathered a huge storm and I feel we are stronger than we have ever been! Much love to all of you guys! Your (sic) the best."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group