Miley Cyrus' Mother Says Family Is 'Stronger' Than Ever
Miley Cyrus' mother Tish has spoken out for the first time since her reconciliation with Billy Ray Cyrus, insisting the showbiz family is "stronger than we have ever been". The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer filed for divorce back in October 2010 and went on to blame the success of his daughter's Disney show "Hannah Montana" for ruining his 17-year marriage and "destroying" his family.
However, the estranged couple was secretly working on repairing its relationship and the country singer announced last week that he had reunited with Tish. The Cyrus matriarch has now opened up about her revived romance with Billy Ray, admitting they "weathered a huge storm" to come together again.
"Big thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers," she writes in a post on her Facebook page. "I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you. Our family weathered a huge storm and I feel we are stronger than we have ever been! Much love to all of you guys! Your (sic) the best."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics