Sammy Hagar of Van Halen Was Kidnapped by Aliens
Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar insists he was once abducted by aliens. In his new book, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock", Hagar reveals he was studied by extra-terrestrials after they made contact with him in the foothills of California, and now he's talking about the encounter for the first time.
Hagar tells MTV, "It was real. Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F**k, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment - 'See what this guy knows'."
And Hagar doesn't care how crazy he sounds, the experience left him with a deep belief in UFOs and life in space. He continues, "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didnā��t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and s**t."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic