Sammy Hagar of Van Halen Was Kidnapped by Aliens
Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar insists he was once abducted by aliens. In his new book, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock", Hagar reveals he was studied by extra-terrestrials after they made contact with him in the foothills of California, and now he's talking about the encounter for the first time.
Hagar tells MTV, "It was real. Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F**k, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment - 'See what this guy knows'."
And Hagar doesn't care how crazy he sounds, the experience left him with a deep belief in UFOs and life in space. He continues, "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didnā��t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and s**t."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival