Sammy Hagar of Van Halen Was Kidnapped by Aliens
Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar insists he was once abducted by aliens. In his new book, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock", Hagar reveals he was studied by extra-terrestrials after they made contact with him in the foothills of California, and now he's talking about the encounter for the first time.
Hagar tells MTV, "It was real. Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F**k, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment - 'See what this guy knows'."
And Hagar doesn't care how crazy he sounds, the experience left him with a deep belief in UFOs and life in space. He continues, "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didnā��t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and s**t."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding