Sammy Hagar of Van Halen Was Kidnapped by Aliens
Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar insists he was once abducted by aliens. In his new book, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock", Hagar reveals he was studied by extra-terrestrials after they made contact with him in the foothills of California, and now he's talking about the encounter for the first time.
Hagar tells MTV, "It was real. Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F**k, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment - 'See what this guy knows'."
And Hagar doesn't care how crazy he sounds, the experience left him with a deep belief in UFOs and life in space. He continues, "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didnā��t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and s**t."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart