Sammy Hagar of Van Halen Was Kidnapped by Aliens
Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar insists he was once abducted by aliens. In his new book, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock", Hagar reveals he was studied by extra-terrestrials after they made contact with him in the foothills of California, and now he's talking about the encounter for the first time.
Hagar tells MTV, "It was real. Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F**k, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment - 'See what this guy knows'."
And Hagar doesn't care how crazy he sounds, the experience left him with a deep belief in UFOs and life in space. He continues, "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didnā��t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and s**t."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik