Taylor Swift Blushed at Own National Anthem Rendition
Taylor Swift was left cringing on U.K. TV on Monday night, March 21, when she was forced to watch footage of herself performing the American national anthem as an 11-year-old. The "Love Story" singer's appearance on "The One Show" opened with a clip of the young Swift performing the song before a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.
Giggling Swift blushed as she recalled the magical moment, "I look petrified! Oh my God, I was terrified. There were 20,000 people there, it was like a 76ers game. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I think I was really nervous because I knew all my classmates were watching."
"I was obviously so terrified but it's funny to look back and think that is actually 10 years ago now. Wow!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal