Taylor Swift Blushed at Own National Anthem Rendition
Taylor Swift was left cringing on U.K. TV on Monday night, March 21, when she was forced to watch footage of herself performing the American national anthem as an 11-year-old. The "Love Story" singer's appearance on "The One Show" opened with a clip of the young Swift performing the song before a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.
Giggling Swift blushed as she recalled the magical moment, "I look petrified! Oh my God, I was terrified. There were 20,000 people there, it was like a 76ers game. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I think I was really nervous because I knew all my classmates were watching."
"I was obviously so terrified but it's funny to look back and think that is actually 10 years ago now. Wow!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie