Taylor Swift Blushed at Own National Anthem Rendition
Taylor Swift was left cringing on U.K. TV on Monday night, March 21, when she was forced to watch footage of herself performing the American national anthem as an 11-year-old. The "Love Story" singer's appearance on "The One Show" opened with a clip of the young Swift performing the song before a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.
Giggling Swift blushed as she recalled the magical moment, "I look petrified! Oh my God, I was terrified. There were 20,000 people there, it was like a 76ers game. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I think I was really nervous because I knew all my classmates were watching."
"I was obviously so terrified but it's funny to look back and think that is actually 10 years ago now. Wow!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed