Taylor Swift Blushed at Own National Anthem Rendition
Taylor Swift was left cringing on U.K. TV on Monday night, March 21, when she was forced to watch footage of herself performing the American national anthem as an 11-year-old. The "Love Story" singer's appearance on "The One Show" opened with a clip of the young Swift performing the song before a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.
Giggling Swift blushed as she recalled the magical moment, "I look petrified! Oh my God, I was terrified. There were 20,000 people there, it was like a 76ers game. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I think I was really nervous because I knew all my classmates were watching."
"I was obviously so terrified but it's funny to look back and think that is actually 10 years ago now. Wow!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'