Taylor Swift Blushed at Own National Anthem Rendition
Taylor Swift was left cringing on U.K. TV on Monday night, March 21, when she was forced to watch footage of herself performing the American national anthem as an 11-year-old. The "Love Story" singer's appearance on "The One Show" opened with a clip of the young Swift performing the song before a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.
Giggling Swift blushed as she recalled the magical moment, "I look petrified! Oh my God, I was terrified. There were 20,000 people there, it was like a 76ers game. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I think I was really nervous because I knew all my classmates were watching."
"I was obviously so terrified but it's funny to look back and think that is actually 10 years ago now. Wow!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit