Debbie Harry Cancels Her Autobiography
Punk icon Debbie Harry has shelved plans to pen her autobiography because she's struggling to piece together her memories. The Blondie frontwoman has been working on her memoirs for years but is finding it impossible to recall details of the band's heyday in the late 1970s and early 1980s. So she has now decided to put the book on hold, and regrets not keeping diaries or journals to jog her memory and help her recount her life story.
The "Heart of Glass" hitmaker tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "I started, you know, but I never kept diaries so I'd sit there and go, 'Well what really happened?'. What it basically comes down to is that so much happened, how could anyone actually remember everything?... I don't think I was even particularly interested in remembering everything."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'