Debbie Harry Cancels Her Autobiography
Punk icon Debbie Harry has shelved plans to pen her autobiography because she's struggling to piece together her memories. The Blondie frontwoman has been working on her memoirs for years but is finding it impossible to recall details of the band's heyday in the late 1970s and early 1980s. So she has now decided to put the book on hold, and regrets not keeping diaries or journals to jog her memory and help her recount her life story.
The "Heart of Glass" hitmaker tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "I started, you know, but I never kept diaries so I'd sit there and go, 'Well what really happened?'. What it basically comes down to is that so much happened, how could anyone actually remember everything?... I don't think I was even particularly interested in remembering everything."
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look