Debbie Harry Cancels Her Autobiography
Punk icon Debbie Harry has shelved plans to pen her autobiography because she's struggling to piece together her memories. The Blondie frontwoman has been working on her memoirs for years but is finding it impossible to recall details of the band's heyday in the late 1970s and early 1980s. So she has now decided to put the book on hold, and regrets not keeping diaries or journals to jog her memory and help her recount her life story.
The "Heart of Glass" hitmaker tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "I started, you know, but I never kept diaries so I'd sit there and go, 'Well what really happened?'. What it basically comes down to is that so much happened, how could anyone actually remember everything?... I don't think I was even particularly interested in remembering everything."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris