Debbie Harry Cancels Her Autobiography
Punk icon Debbie Harry has shelved plans to pen her autobiography because she's struggling to piece together her memories. The Blondie frontwoman has been working on her memoirs for years but is finding it impossible to recall details of the band's heyday in the late 1970s and early 1980s. So she has now decided to put the book on hold, and regrets not keeping diaries or journals to jog her memory and help her recount her life story.
The "Heart of Glass" hitmaker tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "I started, you know, but I never kept diaries so I'd sit there and go, 'Well what really happened?'. What it basically comes down to is that so much happened, how could anyone actually remember everything?... I don't think I was even particularly interested in remembering everything."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24