Debbie Harry Cancels Her Autobiography
Punk icon Debbie Harry has shelved plans to pen her autobiography because she's struggling to piece together her memories. The Blondie frontwoman has been working on her memoirs for years but is finding it impossible to recall details of the band's heyday in the late 1970s and early 1980s. So she has now decided to put the book on hold, and regrets not keeping diaries or journals to jog her memory and help her recount her life story.
The "Heart of Glass" hitmaker tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "I started, you know, but I never kept diaries so I'd sit there and go, 'Well what really happened?'. What it basically comes down to is that so much happened, how could anyone actually remember everything?... I don't think I was even particularly interested in remembering everything."
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?