Kid Rock's Reps React on Called-Off Concert in Canada
Kid Rock's representatives have taken aim at Canadian politicians over a canceled concert in Halifax last year, alleging city councilors failed to help save the gig. The rocker was due to perform alongside other acts including the Counting Crows and Daughtry at a two-night event called Halifax Rocks 2010. The first night was canceled due to low ticket sales, but the second show, featuring the Black Eyed Peas, went ahead.
Rock's reps at his Creative Artists Agency (CAA) have now written to Halifax city councilors after it came to light that the organization allegedly handed over 400,000 dollars to the promotion company behind the event to save the Black Eyed Peas show and a separate event featuring Alan Jackson. CAA bosses now insist they are "due a remedy" as the council allegedly ignored their attempts to rescue the Kid Rock show and only helped out with the second night of the Halifax Rocks 2010 event.
Angie Rho of the CAA writes, "(We are considering) holding the municipality of Halifax accountable for its actions... In short, our clients are due a remedy for the festival's breach of its promise to them."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway