Bret Michaels: the Man Behind Charlie Sheen's Bad Boy Attitude
Poison frontman Bret Michaels is taking credit for Charlie Sheen's bad boy behavior, insisting he taught the "Two and a Half Men" star how to wreck a hotel room. Sheen hit headlines in October 2010 when he was hospitalized after trashing his suite at the Plaza Hotel in New York during a night of passion with adult actress Capri Anderson. The incident sparked weeks of wild partying by the actor, which culminated in his sacking from the hit comedy show earlier this month, March 11, after he launched a public war of words with creator Chuck Lorre.
Michaels now claims he is responsible for Sheen's antics after giving him a masterclass in smashing up a hotel room. He tells Access Hollywood, "(Sheen) wasn't doing a good job at first. I said, 'You gotta really let it out, man! You gotta let it out and bust this stuff'. He showed me how to do films and make money, and I showed him how to lose a lot of money by smashing up hotel rooms."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host