Bret Michaels: the Man Behind Charlie Sheen's Bad Boy Attitude
Poison frontman Bret Michaels is taking credit for Charlie Sheen's bad boy behavior, insisting he taught the "Two and a Half Men" star how to wreck a hotel room. Sheen hit headlines in October 2010 when he was hospitalized after trashing his suite at the Plaza Hotel in New York during a night of passion with adult actress Capri Anderson. The incident sparked weeks of wild partying by the actor, which culminated in his sacking from the hit comedy show earlier this month, March 11, after he launched a public war of words with creator Chuck Lorre.
Michaels now claims he is responsible for Sheen's antics after giving him a masterclass in smashing up a hotel room. He tells Access Hollywood, "(Sheen) wasn't doing a good job at first. I said, 'You gotta really let it out, man! You gotta let it out and bust this stuff'. He showed me how to do films and make money, and I showed him how to lose a lot of money by smashing up hotel rooms."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3