Bret Michaels: the Man Behind Charlie Sheen's Bad Boy Attitude
Poison frontman Bret Michaels is taking credit for Charlie Sheen's bad boy behavior, insisting he taught the "Two and a Half Men" star how to wreck a hotel room. Sheen hit headlines in October 2010 when he was hospitalized after trashing his suite at the Plaza Hotel in New York during a night of passion with adult actress Capri Anderson. The incident sparked weeks of wild partying by the actor, which culminated in his sacking from the hit comedy show earlier this month, March 11, after he launched a public war of words with creator Chuck Lorre.
Michaels now claims he is responsible for Sheen's antics after giving him a masterclass in smashing up a hotel room. He tells Access Hollywood, "(Sheen) wasn't doing a good job at first. I said, 'You gotta really let it out, man! You gotta let it out and bust this stuff'. He showed me how to do films and make money, and I showed him how to lose a lot of money by smashing up hotel rooms."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video