Bret Michaels: the Man Behind Charlie Sheen's Bad Boy Attitude
Poison frontman Bret Michaels is taking credit for Charlie Sheen's bad boy behavior, insisting he taught the "Two and a Half Men" star how to wreck a hotel room. Sheen hit headlines in October 2010 when he was hospitalized after trashing his suite at the Plaza Hotel in New York during a night of passion with adult actress Capri Anderson. The incident sparked weeks of wild partying by the actor, which culminated in his sacking from the hit comedy show earlier this month, March 11, after he launched a public war of words with creator Chuck Lorre.
Michaels now claims he is responsible for Sheen's antics after giving him a masterclass in smashing up a hotel room. He tells Access Hollywood, "(Sheen) wasn't doing a good job at first. I said, 'You gotta really let it out, man! You gotta let it out and bust this stuff'. He showed me how to do films and make money, and I showed him how to lose a lot of money by smashing up hotel rooms."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis