Chris Rock's Debut on Broadway Show Halted
Chris Rock's Broadway show came to a sudden halt on Thursday night, March 17, when his co-star Annabella Sciorra forgot her lines onstage. The funnyman makes his debut on the famed New York stage in Stephen Adly Guirgis' controversial new play "The Motherf**ker With the Hat", opposite The "Hand That Rocks The Cradle" star Sciorra in her first Broadway turn.
But a preview of the show fell flat last week, March 20, when Sciorra forgot her words, and had to ask a production assistant to read out her line. Sciorra went on with the play, and the star-studded audience, which included Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman, proved the mistake was not too costly, by giving the cast a standing ovation at the end, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Chris Rock News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding