Chris Rock's Debut on Broadway Show Halted
Chris Rock's Broadway show came to a sudden halt on Thursday night, March 17, when his co-star Annabella Sciorra forgot her lines onstage. The funnyman makes his debut on the famed New York stage in Stephen Adly Guirgis' controversial new play "The Motherf**ker With the Hat", opposite The "Hand That Rocks The Cradle" star Sciorra in her first Broadway turn.
But a preview of the show fell flat last week, March 20, when Sciorra forgot her words, and had to ask a production assistant to read out her line. Sciorra went on with the play, and the star-studded audience, which included Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman, proved the mistake was not too costly, by giving the cast a standing ovation at the end, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes