Chris Rock's Debut on Broadway Show Halted
Chris Rock's Broadway show came to a sudden halt on Thursday night, March 17, when his co-star Annabella Sciorra forgot her lines onstage. The funnyman makes his debut on the famed New York stage in Stephen Adly Guirgis' controversial new play "The Motherf**ker With the Hat", opposite The "Hand That Rocks The Cradle" star Sciorra in her first Broadway turn.
But a preview of the show fell flat last week, March 20, when Sciorra forgot her words, and had to ask a production assistant to read out her line. Sciorra went on with the play, and the star-studded audience, which included Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman, proved the mistake was not too costly, by giving the cast a standing ovation at the end, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'