Chris Rock's Debut on Broadway Show Halted
Chris Rock's Broadway show came to a sudden halt on Thursday night, March 17, when his co-star Annabella Sciorra forgot her lines onstage. The funnyman makes his debut on the famed New York stage in Stephen Adly Guirgis' controversial new play "The Motherf**ker With the Hat", opposite The "Hand That Rocks The Cradle" star Sciorra in her first Broadway turn.
But a preview of the show fell flat last week, March 20, when Sciorra forgot her words, and had to ask a production assistant to read out her line. Sciorra went on with the play, and the star-studded audience, which included Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman, proved the mistake was not too costly, by giving the cast a standing ovation at the end, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek