Chris Rock's Debut on Broadway Show Halted
Chris Rock's Broadway show came to a sudden halt on Thursday night, March 17, when his co-star Annabella Sciorra forgot her lines onstage. The funnyman makes his debut on the famed New York stage in Stephen Adly Guirgis' controversial new play "The Motherf**ker With the Hat", opposite The "Hand That Rocks The Cradle" star Sciorra in her first Broadway turn.
But a preview of the show fell flat last week, March 20, when Sciorra forgot her words, and had to ask a production assistant to read out her line. Sciorra went on with the play, and the star-studded audience, which included Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman, proved the mistake was not too costly, by giving the cast a standing ovation at the end, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal