Natalie Portman: Next Target of Celebrity Hackers
Natalie Portman has been named among a growing list of stars who have allegedly been targeted by a ring of internet hackers. The "Black Swan" actress, "Glee" star Dianna Agron and Olympic athletes Lindsey Vonn and Carly Patterson are said to be among more than 100 celebrities and public figures who have allegedly had their email accounts illegally accessed, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are looking into the allegations but have not made any arrests. The investigation is reportedly linked to the nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens which were leaked online last week, March 20.
"Heroes" star Ali Larter, "Cougar Town"'s Busy Philipps, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus and Jessica Alba are also among the alleged victims who have reportedly had personal photos and other compromising material taken from their computers and cell phones.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?