Natalie Portman: Next Target of Celebrity Hackers
Natalie Portman has been named among a growing list of stars who have allegedly been targeted by a ring of internet hackers. The "Black Swan" actress, "Glee" star Dianna Agron and Olympic athletes Lindsey Vonn and Carly Patterson are said to be among more than 100 celebrities and public figures who have allegedly had their email accounts illegally accessed, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are looking into the allegations but have not made any arrests. The investigation is reportedly linked to the nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens which were leaked online last week, March 20.
"Heroes" star Ali Larter, "Cougar Town"'s Busy Philipps, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus and Jessica Alba are also among the alleged victims who have reportedly had personal photos and other compromising material taken from their computers and cell phones.
More Natalie Portman News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous