Natalie Portman: Next Target of Celebrity Hackers
Natalie Portman has been named among a growing list of stars who have allegedly been targeted by a ring of internet hackers. The "Black Swan" actress, "Glee" star Dianna Agron and Olympic athletes Lindsey Vonn and Carly Patterson are said to be among more than 100 celebrities and public figures who have allegedly had their email accounts illegally accessed, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are looking into the allegations but have not made any arrests. The investigation is reportedly linked to the nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens which were leaked online last week, March 20.
"Heroes" star Ali Larter, "Cougar Town"'s Busy Philipps, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus and Jessica Alba are also among the alleged victims who have reportedly had personal photos and other compromising material taken from their computers and cell phones.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert