Natalie Portman: Next Target of Celebrity Hackers
Natalie Portman has been named among a growing list of stars who have allegedly been targeted by a ring of internet hackers. The "Black Swan" actress, "Glee" star Dianna Agron and Olympic athletes Lindsey Vonn and Carly Patterson are said to be among more than 100 celebrities and public figures who have allegedly had their email accounts illegally accessed, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are looking into the allegations but have not made any arrests. The investigation is reportedly linked to the nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens which were leaked online last week, March 20.
"Heroes" star Ali Larter, "Cougar Town"'s Busy Philipps, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus and Jessica Alba are also among the alleged victims who have reportedly had personal photos and other compromising material taken from their computers and cell phones.
More Natalie Portman News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'