Natalie Portman: Next Target of Celebrity Hackers
Natalie Portman has been named among a growing list of stars who have allegedly been targeted by a ring of internet hackers. The "Black Swan" actress, "Glee" star Dianna Agron and Olympic athletes Lindsey Vonn and Carly Patterson are said to be among more than 100 celebrities and public figures who have allegedly had their email accounts illegally accessed, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are looking into the allegations but have not made any arrests. The investigation is reportedly linked to the nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens which were leaked online last week, March 20.
"Heroes" star Ali Larter, "Cougar Town"'s Busy Philipps, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus and Jessica Alba are also among the alleged victims who have reportedly had personal photos and other compromising material taken from their computers and cell phones.
More Natalie Portman News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group