LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Want Fans Stop Online War
Singer LeAnn Rimes has come together with fiance Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife to urge their online fans to "stop the hate" over the stars' personal lives. Brandi Glanville and Rimes have been locked in a war of words ever since the country star's 2009 affair with the actor helped end the pair's marriages.
Cibrian's ex recently took to her Twitter page to lash out at Rimes after learning that she had signed up to perform for her seven-year-old son Mason's classmates. Glanville declared, "I told Eddie to please tell you that I think it is highly inappropriate for you to sing in my son's class on Friday. Boundaries!!! It's Mason's week [to] share his family with the class. It isn't your place. Let Eddie read a script. You are not his parent."
Fans of the pair waded into the argument by making on-line digs, but Rimes and Glanville have united to appeal to their Twitter followers to stay out of their issues.
In a post on her blog, Rimes writes, "As a collective unit, Brandi and I would like all negativity to cease toward one another. We have communicated and have a direct understanding that we are ONLY ourselves on Twitter and have no other accounts that try to destroy one another."
"Please for our families' sake stop the hate now and let us live OUR lives. We don't need opinions or outside help in order for that to happen. Thanks, LeAnn and Brandi." Glanville then re-tweeted the message to her own followers.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films