LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Want Fans Stop Online War
Singer LeAnn Rimes has come together with fiance Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife to urge their online fans to "stop the hate" over the stars' personal lives. Brandi Glanville and Rimes have been locked in a war of words ever since the country star's 2009 affair with the actor helped end the pair's marriages.
Cibrian's ex recently took to her Twitter page to lash out at Rimes after learning that she had signed up to perform for her seven-year-old son Mason's classmates. Glanville declared, "I told Eddie to please tell you that I think it is highly inappropriate for you to sing in my son's class on Friday. Boundaries!!! It's Mason's week [to] share his family with the class. It isn't your place. Let Eddie read a script. You are not his parent."
Fans of the pair waded into the argument by making on-line digs, but Rimes and Glanville have united to appeal to their Twitter followers to stay out of their issues.
In a post on her blog, Rimes writes, "As a collective unit, Brandi and I would like all negativity to cease toward one another. We have communicated and have a direct understanding that we are ONLY ourselves on Twitter and have no other accounts that try to destroy one another."
"Please for our families' sake stop the hate now and let us live OUR lives. We don't need opinions or outside help in order for that to happen. Thanks, LeAnn and Brandi." Glanville then re-tweeted the message to her own followers.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars