Daniel Radcliffe Expands His Property Portfolio
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe has expanded his property portfolio after reportedly purchasing a multi-million dollar home in New York, his third in the city. The actor, who has amassed a $63 million fortune since landing the boy wizard role in 2001, purchased the five-bedroom townhouse in Manhattan's West Village for $6.4 million.
Radcliffe's latest acquisition was built in 1847 and is listed as a conservation building, and will earn him an estimated $8,000 a week if he rents it out. The Brit already owns a $4.8 million loft on Mercer Street, which he lets for $4,800 a week, as well as a $5.6 million apartment in the TriBeCa area, where he has been living while performing in the Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Media analyst Mike Raia tells Britain's Sunday Express, "Daniel's property portfolio shows wise investment sense."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?