Daniel Radcliffe Expands His Property Portfolio
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe has expanded his property portfolio after reportedly purchasing a multi-million dollar home in New York, his third in the city. The actor, who has amassed a $63 million fortune since landing the boy wizard role in 2001, purchased the five-bedroom townhouse in Manhattan's West Village for $6.4 million.
Radcliffe's latest acquisition was built in 1847 and is listed as a conservation building, and will earn him an estimated $8,000 a week if he rents it out. The Brit already owns a $4.8 million loft on Mercer Street, which he lets for $4,800 a week, as well as a $5.6 million apartment in the TriBeCa area, where he has been living while performing in the Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Media analyst Mike Raia tells Britain's Sunday Express, "Daniel's property portfolio shows wise investment sense."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'