Daniel Radcliffe Expands His Property Portfolio
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe has expanded his property portfolio after reportedly purchasing a multi-million dollar home in New York, his third in the city. The actor, who has amassed a $63 million fortune since landing the boy wizard role in 2001, purchased the five-bedroom townhouse in Manhattan's West Village for $6.4 million.
Radcliffe's latest acquisition was built in 1847 and is listed as a conservation building, and will earn him an estimated $8,000 a week if he rents it out. The Brit already owns a $4.8 million loft on Mercer Street, which he lets for $4,800 a week, as well as a $5.6 million apartment in the TriBeCa area, where he has been living while performing in the Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Media analyst Mike Raia tells Britain's Sunday Express, "Daniel's property portfolio shows wise investment sense."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic