Daniel Radcliffe Expands His Property Portfolio
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe has expanded his property portfolio after reportedly purchasing a multi-million dollar home in New York, his third in the city. The actor, who has amassed a $63 million fortune since landing the boy wizard role in 2001, purchased the five-bedroom townhouse in Manhattan's West Village for $6.4 million.
Radcliffe's latest acquisition was built in 1847 and is listed as a conservation building, and will earn him an estimated $8,000 a week if he rents it out. The Brit already owns a $4.8 million loft on Mercer Street, which he lets for $4,800 a week, as well as a $5.6 million apartment in the TriBeCa area, where he has been living while performing in the Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Media analyst Mike Raia tells Britain's Sunday Express, "Daniel's property portfolio shows wise investment sense."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show