Ewan McGregor Shuns Stripping Off in Films
Actor Ewan McGregor avoids stripping off for movie roles nowadays to keep younger female co-stars from thinking he's "taking advantage of the situation". The Scottish star, who turns 40 later in March, admits he's aware many actresses are considerably younger than him and he wants to avoid any awkward experiences.
"I'm getting older and the actresses stay younger," he says. "I don't want to become Clint Eastwood, where his love interests seem 50 years younger than him. You never want female co-stars to feel like you're taking advantage of the situation. Anyhow, sex scenes are terribly exposing and rarely of any use in learning about character."
But McGregor doesn't regret stripping off for past movie roles, "It's all about life. We're naked at the end of the day and we're sometimes naked in the middle of the day, if we're lucky. It may seem like I'm obsessed with sex but it's actually the opposite."
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'