Ewan McGregor Shuns Stripping Off in Films
Actor Ewan McGregor avoids stripping off for movie roles nowadays to keep younger female co-stars from thinking he's "taking advantage of the situation". The Scottish star, who turns 40 later in March, admits he's aware many actresses are considerably younger than him and he wants to avoid any awkward experiences.
"I'm getting older and the actresses stay younger," he says. "I don't want to become Clint Eastwood, where his love interests seem 50 years younger than him. You never want female co-stars to feel like you're taking advantage of the situation. Anyhow, sex scenes are terribly exposing and rarely of any use in learning about character."
But McGregor doesn't regret stripping off for past movie roles, "It's all about life. We're naked at the end of the day and we're sometimes naked in the middle of the day, if we're lucky. It may seem like I'm obsessed with sex but it's actually the opposite."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub