Ewan McGregor Shuns Stripping Off in Films
Actor Ewan McGregor avoids stripping off for movie roles nowadays to keep younger female co-stars from thinking he's "taking advantage of the situation". The Scottish star, who turns 40 later in March, admits he's aware many actresses are considerably younger than him and he wants to avoid any awkward experiences.
"I'm getting older and the actresses stay younger," he says. "I don't want to become Clint Eastwood, where his love interests seem 50 years younger than him. You never want female co-stars to feel like you're taking advantage of the situation. Anyhow, sex scenes are terribly exposing and rarely of any use in learning about character."
But McGregor doesn't regret stripping off for past movie roles, "It's all about life. We're naked at the end of the day and we're sometimes naked in the middle of the day, if we're lucky. It may seem like I'm obsessed with sex but it's actually the opposite."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri