Ewan McGregor Shuns Stripping Off in Films
Actor Ewan McGregor avoids stripping off for movie roles nowadays to keep younger female co-stars from thinking he's "taking advantage of the situation". The Scottish star, who turns 40 later in March, admits he's aware many actresses are considerably younger than him and he wants to avoid any awkward experiences.
"I'm getting older and the actresses stay younger," he says. "I don't want to become Clint Eastwood, where his love interests seem 50 years younger than him. You never want female co-stars to feel like you're taking advantage of the situation. Anyhow, sex scenes are terribly exposing and rarely of any use in learning about character."
But McGregor doesn't regret stripping off for past movie roles, "It's all about life. We're naked at the end of the day and we're sometimes naked in the middle of the day, if we're lucky. It may seem like I'm obsessed with sex but it's actually the opposite."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture