Robin Wright Breaks Up From Producer Boyfriend
Actress Robin Wright Penn is single again after reportedly splitting from her producer boyfriend. The "Forrest Gump" star, who divorced Sean Penn last year, ended her romance with Greg Shapiro earlier this month, according to Eonline.com. Ironically, Shapiro is a producer on Wright's new movie "The Conspirator", which was directed by Robert Redford.
The film, about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, premieres at the Ford Theater in Washington, D.C., where the former U.S. President was shot and killed, on April 10.
Sean who has a daughter Dylan Frances Penn and a son Hopper Jack Penn with Wright reportedly went on a date with "Lost in Translation" star Scarlett Johansson early this month.
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy