Robin Wright Breaks Up From Producer Boyfriend
Actress Robin Wright Penn is single again after reportedly splitting from her producer boyfriend. The "Forrest Gump" star, who divorced Sean Penn last year, ended her romance with Greg Shapiro earlier this month, according to Eonline.com. Ironically, Shapiro is a producer on Wright's new movie "The Conspirator", which was directed by Robert Redford.
The film, about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, premieres at the Ford Theater in Washington, D.C., where the former U.S. President was shot and killed, on April 10.
Sean who has a daughter Dylan Frances Penn and a son Hopper Jack Penn with Wright reportedly went on a date with "Lost in Translation" star Scarlett Johansson early this month.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic