Robin Wright Breaks Up From Producer Boyfriend
Actress Robin Wright Penn is single again after reportedly splitting from her producer boyfriend. The "Forrest Gump" star, who divorced Sean Penn last year, ended her romance with Greg Shapiro earlier this month, according to Eonline.com. Ironically, Shapiro is a producer on Wright's new movie "The Conspirator", which was directed by Robert Redford.
The film, about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, premieres at the Ford Theater in Washington, D.C., where the former U.S. President was shot and killed, on April 10.
Sean who has a daughter Dylan Frances Penn and a son Hopper Jack Penn with Wright reportedly went on a date with "Lost in Translation" star Scarlett Johansson early this month.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake