Robin Wright Breaks Up From Producer Boyfriend
Actress Robin Wright Penn is single again after reportedly splitting from her producer boyfriend. The "Forrest Gump" star, who divorced Sean Penn last year, ended her romance with Greg Shapiro earlier this month, according to Eonline.com. Ironically, Shapiro is a producer on Wright's new movie "The Conspirator", which was directed by Robert Redford.
The film, about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, premieres at the Ford Theater in Washington, D.C., where the former U.S. President was shot and killed, on April 10.
Sean who has a daughter Dylan Frances Penn and a son Hopper Jack Penn with Wright reportedly went on a date with "Lost in Translation" star Scarlett Johansson early this month.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'