Ex-Girlfriend's Death Terror Infuriates Dougie Poynter
British boy band star Dougie Poynter is fuming after learning his ex-girlfriend Frankie Sandford has been targeted with death threats after he checked into rehab to recover from their split. The McFly bassist checked into a clinic earlier in March to deal with personal issues stemming from his break-up from The Saturdays singer Sandford in November 2010.
Poynter left the unit on Monday, March 14, after finishing his treatment, and was disgusted to learn Sandford has been subjected to violent messages from McFly fans. He tells Britain's News of the World, "It's out of control really. I think anyone receiving death threats is not a good thing. I don't support anything like that. I don't wish bad things upon anybody."
But the Brit, who kicked off a trek with his bandmates on Friday, March 18, is pleased he decided to take a break to deal with his heartache. He adds, "It's one of the best things I've ever done in my whole life. I'm still me but it's definitely been very positive. I don't know how I've changed. I try not to really think too much about it."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'