Guns N' Roses Set to Play Rock in Rio Festival
Guns N' Roses are set to headline Brazil's 2011 Rock in Rio festival, according to local reports. Newspaper O Globo has revealed event organizer Roberto Medina has been in talks with frontman Axl Rose and he's ready to make an announcement about the super gig. If the report is true, it'll be Guns N' Roses' third appearance at the festival - the band played Rock in Rio in 1991 and 2001.
Sir Elton John, Katy Perry, Metallica, Motorhead, Coldplay, Shakira, Sepultura, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Slipknot have already been confirmed for the festival, scheduled for September 23 to October 2 in Rio de Janeiro.
On another news, addressing to rumor of original Guns N' Roses lineup's reunion for years, Slash has pointed the lead singer's unwillingness as the reason for the unrealized gathering. He says,"It's all about Axl [Rose]. The reason that everybody left was because in the back of his mind I think that's the way he wanted it. So the reason why there's no Guns N' Roses was because of him. I've got nothing to do with it. I quit for the same reason that everybody did. So it's really his problem.'
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked