Mike Starr of Alice in Chains' Memorial Held at Seattle Space Needle
Tragic former Alice in Chains rocker Mike Starr was sent off in style on Sunday, March 20 with a stunning water show at the Seattle Space Needle in his native Seattle, Washington. The group's music was played as the city's famous dancing fountains sprayed water in sync at the memorial as family, fans and friends paid their final respects to the bass player.
Starr died from a suspected drug overdose in Salt Lake City, Utah earlier this month. The former Alice in Chains bassist who was arrested for possessing drugs in February appeared on U.S. show "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" in 2009. He was reportedly trying to avoid a similar fate to former Alice in Chains singer Layne Staley who died from a drug overdose nearly 10 years ago.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father