Mike Starr of Alice in Chains' Memorial Held at Seattle Space Needle
Tragic former Alice in Chains rocker Mike Starr was sent off in style on Sunday, March 20 with a stunning water show at the Seattle Space Needle in his native Seattle, Washington. The group's music was played as the city's famous dancing fountains sprayed water in sync at the memorial as family, fans and friends paid their final respects to the bass player.
Starr died from a suspected drug overdose in Salt Lake City, Utah earlier this month. The former Alice in Chains bassist who was arrested for possessing drugs in February appeared on U.S. show "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" in 2009. He was reportedly trying to avoid a similar fate to former Alice in Chains singer Layne Staley who died from a drug overdose nearly 10 years ago.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly