Mike Starr of Alice in Chains' Memorial Held at Seattle Space Needle
Tragic former Alice in Chains rocker Mike Starr was sent off in style on Sunday, March 20 with a stunning water show at the Seattle Space Needle in his native Seattle, Washington. The group's music was played as the city's famous dancing fountains sprayed water in sync at the memorial as family, fans and friends paid their final respects to the bass player.
Starr died from a suspected drug overdose in Salt Lake City, Utah earlier this month. The former Alice in Chains bassist who was arrested for possessing drugs in February appeared on U.S. show "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" in 2009. He was reportedly trying to avoid a similar fate to former Alice in Chains singer Layne Staley who died from a drug overdose nearly 10 years ago.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...