Mike Starr of Alice in Chains' Memorial Held at Seattle Space Needle
Tragic former Alice in Chains rocker Mike Starr was sent off in style on Sunday, March 20 with a stunning water show at the Seattle Space Needle in his native Seattle, Washington. The group's music was played as the city's famous dancing fountains sprayed water in sync at the memorial as family, fans and friends paid their final respects to the bass player.
Starr died from a suspected drug overdose in Salt Lake City, Utah earlier this month. The former Alice in Chains bassist who was arrested for possessing drugs in February appeared on U.S. show "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" in 2009. He was reportedly trying to avoid a similar fate to former Alice in Chains singer Layne Staley who died from a drug overdose nearly 10 years ago.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!