Britney Spears' Video Staff Banned From Alcohol and Drugs
Executives in charge of Britney Spears' latest music video made sure it was free of all temptation, by ordering staff to ensure the star was not exposed to alcohol or drugs. All performers working with the singer on her latest The World clip were required to sign a six-page agreement banning them from exposing sober Spears to drink or drugs.
The document, obtained by TMZ.com, reads, "Contractor acknowledges that it is essential that (Britney) not be exposed to any alcohol, drugs, or controlled substances." The contract also states that dancers can be subjected to urine testing at any time and dismissed for failing a test or even refusing to take one.
Spears began cleaning up her act in 2009 in a bid to ensure she maintains her shared custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered