Britney Spears' Video Staff Banned From Alcohol and Drugs
Executives in charge of Britney Spears' latest music video made sure it was free of all temptation, by ordering staff to ensure the star was not exposed to alcohol or drugs. All performers working with the singer on her latest The World clip were required to sign a six-page agreement banning them from exposing sober Spears to drink or drugs.
The document, obtained by TMZ.com, reads, "Contractor acknowledges that it is essential that (Britney) not be exposed to any alcohol, drugs, or controlled substances." The contract also states that dancers can be subjected to urine testing at any time and dismissed for failing a test or even refusing to take one.
Spears began cleaning up her act in 2009 in a bid to ensure she maintains her shared custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
More Britney Spears News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna