Britney Spears' Video Staff Banned From Alcohol and Drugs
Executives in charge of Britney Spears' latest music video made sure it was free of all temptation, by ordering staff to ensure the star was not exposed to alcohol or drugs. All performers working with the singer on her latest The World clip were required to sign a six-page agreement banning them from exposing sober Spears to drink or drugs.
The document, obtained by TMZ.com, reads, "Contractor acknowledges that it is essential that (Britney) not be exposed to any alcohol, drugs, or controlled substances." The contract also states that dancers can be subjected to urine testing at any time and dismissed for failing a test or even refusing to take one.
Spears began cleaning up her act in 2009 in a bid to ensure she maintains her shared custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
More Britney Spears News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video