Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels Duet to Be Finally Released
Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' version of Poison hit "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" is finally to be released as a single. Cyrus and Michaels teamed up rework his classic anthem but the song's release was stalled after infidelity rumors between Michaels and Cyrus' mom, Tish, hit the tabloids - and reportedly broke up her marriage to Billy Ray Cyrus.
Now the Cyruses have halted divorce proceedings and reconciled, the track is back on the slate for Miley and Bret. The song was supposed to be the Disney star's second single released from her album "Cant' Be Tamed".
Michaels tells E!, "The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of Every Rose. It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but, because of that (affair rumours), they stepped back. It really bummed me out. I worked hard on that."
Michaels now expects the song to be released over the summer while Poison are on tour with Motley Crue and the New York Dolls. He adds, "I think this is the song that will cross her over. If it happens, it's going to be a big hit."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri