Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels Duet to Be Finally Released
Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' version of Poison hit "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" is finally to be released as a single. Cyrus and Michaels teamed up rework his classic anthem but the song's release was stalled after infidelity rumors between Michaels and Cyrus' mom, Tish, hit the tabloids - and reportedly broke up her marriage to Billy Ray Cyrus.
Now the Cyruses have halted divorce proceedings and reconciled, the track is back on the slate for Miley and Bret. The song was supposed to be the Disney star's second single released from her album "Cant' Be Tamed".
Michaels tells E!, "The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of Every Rose. It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but, because of that (affair rumours), they stepped back. It really bummed me out. I worked hard on that."
Michaels now expects the song to be released over the summer while Poison are on tour with Motley Crue and the New York Dolls. He adds, "I think this is the song that will cross her over. If it happens, it's going to be a big hit."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli