Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels Duet to Be Finally Released
Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' version of Poison hit "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" is finally to be released as a single. Cyrus and Michaels teamed up rework his classic anthem but the song's release was stalled after infidelity rumors between Michaels and Cyrus' mom, Tish, hit the tabloids - and reportedly broke up her marriage to Billy Ray Cyrus.
Now the Cyruses have halted divorce proceedings and reconciled, the track is back on the slate for Miley and Bret. The song was supposed to be the Disney star's second single released from her album "Cant' Be Tamed".
Michaels tells E!, "The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of Every Rose. It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but, because of that (affair rumours), they stepped back. It really bummed me out. I worked hard on that."
Michaels now expects the song to be released over the summer while Poison are on tour with Motley Crue and the New York Dolls. He adds, "I think this is the song that will cross her over. If it happens, it's going to be a big hit."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant