Billy Bob Thornton to Hit 'Bad Santa 2'
Billy Bob Thornton is set to don the Santa suit again for a "Bad Santa" sequel. The movie star is in negotiations with Miramax-Weinstein film executives to reprise his boozy, foul-mouthed character Willie from the hit 2003 comedy.
"We feel that it's a Christmas perennial for the R-rated crowd," a spokesman for The Weinstein Company tells TheWrap. "Everyone loves the character and Billy Bob's excited to be in talks with us."
During a South by South West festival, Thornton let out a secret when promoting his Willie Nelson documentary "The King of Luck." At that time, he admitted he wants to play the alcoholic Santa again.
"Bad Santa", directed by Terry Zwigoff, co-starred Bernie Mac and John Ritter. The film also featured Lauren Tom and Lauren Graham.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?