Billy Bob Thornton to Hit 'Bad Santa 2'
Billy Bob Thornton is set to don the Santa suit again for a "Bad Santa" sequel. The movie star is in negotiations with Miramax-Weinstein film executives to reprise his boozy, foul-mouthed character Willie from the hit 2003 comedy.
"We feel that it's a Christmas perennial for the R-rated crowd," a spokesman for The Weinstein Company tells TheWrap. "Everyone loves the character and Billy Bob's excited to be in talks with us."
During a South by South West festival, Thornton let out a secret when promoting his Willie Nelson documentary "The King of Luck." At that time, he admitted he wants to play the alcoholic Santa again.
"Bad Santa", directed by Terry Zwigoff, co-starred Bernie Mac and John Ritter. The film also featured Lauren Tom and Lauren Graham.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked