Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Denies Suicide Rumor
A porn star who became famous for partying with Charlie Sheen at a wild bash in January has slammed reports she tried to commit suicide earlier this week. Kacey Jordan hit headlines when she attended a party at the former "Two and a Half Men" star's Los Angeles home, which led to Sheen subsequently being taken to hospital to receive treatment for a hernia.
Jordan was taken to hospital on Monday night, March 14, when cops allegedly found her surrounded by pill bottles, broken glass and alcohol in a hotel room in Chicago, Illinois. They were called to the venue following a number of worrying messages on Twitter suggesting she was trying to take her own life.
But now Jordan, real name Courtney Roskop, has brushed off the claims, insisting she just makes "bad decisions" while intoxicated. She tells TMZ, "I was not trying to kill myself. I was held at Northwestern University's psych [psychiatric] ward for 48 hours, and was evaluated by many mental health experts who all agreed that I was pretty with it."
"And not psychotic. But they did tell me they felt I made bad decisions under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Duh!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences