Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Denies Suicide Rumor
A porn star who became famous for partying with Charlie Sheen at a wild bash in January has slammed reports she tried to commit suicide earlier this week. Kacey Jordan hit headlines when she attended a party at the former "Two and a Half Men" star's Los Angeles home, which led to Sheen subsequently being taken to hospital to receive treatment for a hernia.
Jordan was taken to hospital on Monday night, March 14, when cops allegedly found her surrounded by pill bottles, broken glass and alcohol in a hotel room in Chicago, Illinois. They were called to the venue following a number of worrying messages on Twitter suggesting she was trying to take her own life.
But now Jordan, real name Courtney Roskop, has brushed off the claims, insisting she just makes "bad decisions" while intoxicated. She tells TMZ, "I was not trying to kill myself. I was held at Northwestern University's psych [psychiatric] ward for 48 hours, and was evaluated by many mental health experts who all agreed that I was pretty with it."
"And not psychotic. But they did tell me they felt I made bad decisions under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Duh!"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?