Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Denies Suicide Rumor
A porn star who became famous for partying with Charlie Sheen at a wild bash in January has slammed reports she tried to commit suicide earlier this week. Kacey Jordan hit headlines when she attended a party at the former "Two and a Half Men" star's Los Angeles home, which led to Sheen subsequently being taken to hospital to receive treatment for a hernia.
Jordan was taken to hospital on Monday night, March 14, when cops allegedly found her surrounded by pill bottles, broken glass and alcohol in a hotel room in Chicago, Illinois. They were called to the venue following a number of worrying messages on Twitter suggesting she was trying to take her own life.
But now Jordan, real name Courtney Roskop, has brushed off the claims, insisting she just makes "bad decisions" while intoxicated. She tells TMZ, "I was not trying to kill myself. I was held at Northwestern University's psych [psychiatric] ward for 48 hours, and was evaluated by many mental health experts who all agreed that I was pretty with it."
"And not psychotic. But they did tell me they felt I made bad decisions under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Duh!"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'