Amanda Holden Returns to 'Britain's Got Talent' on Mother's Day
Actress Amanda Holden's return to her TV commitments after losing her unborn baby will be especially poignant - she's set to film the final audition stages of talent show "Britain's Got Talent" on the U.K.'s Mother's Day.
Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving at the beginning of February and was later stillborn. The star had completed taping the audition stages of the hit British show at the time of the tragedy, and pulled out of all work commitments to mourn with her partner Chris Hughes.
However, bosses at the U.K.'s ITV1 network are keen to shoot a final audition so they can have footage of Holden without her baby bump, and due to a tight schedule, have been forced to choose Mothering Sunday - when the U.K. celebrates motherhood - on April 3. A publicist for the star tells Britain's The Sun, "She'll be there."
"Britain's Got Talent" famously discovered Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'