Amanda Holden Returns to 'Britain's Got Talent' on Mother's Day
Actress Amanda Holden's return to her TV commitments after losing her unborn baby will be especially poignant - she's set to film the final audition stages of talent show "Britain's Got Talent" on the U.K.'s Mother's Day.
Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving at the beginning of February and was later stillborn. The star had completed taping the audition stages of the hit British show at the time of the tragedy, and pulled out of all work commitments to mourn with her partner Chris Hughes.
However, bosses at the U.K.'s ITV1 network are keen to shoot a final audition so they can have footage of Holden without her baby bump, and due to a tight schedule, have been forced to choose Mothering Sunday - when the U.K. celebrates motherhood - on April 3. A publicist for the star tells Britain's The Sun, "She'll be there."
"Britain's Got Talent" famously discovered Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart