Amanda Holden Returns to 'Britain's Got Talent' on Mother's Day
Actress Amanda Holden's return to her TV commitments after losing her unborn baby will be especially poignant - she's set to film the final audition stages of talent show "Britain's Got Talent" on the U.K.'s Mother's Day.
Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving at the beginning of February and was later stillborn. The star had completed taping the audition stages of the hit British show at the time of the tragedy, and pulled out of all work commitments to mourn with her partner Chris Hughes.
However, bosses at the U.K.'s ITV1 network are keen to shoot a final audition so they can have footage of Holden without her baby bump, and due to a tight schedule, have been forced to choose Mothering Sunday - when the U.K. celebrates motherhood - on April 3. A publicist for the star tells Britain's The Sun, "She'll be there."
"Britain's Got Talent" famously discovered Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death