Amanda Holden Returns to 'Britain's Got Talent' on Mother's Day
Actress Amanda Holden's return to her TV commitments after losing her unborn baby will be especially poignant - she's set to film the final audition stages of talent show "Britain's Got Talent" on the U.K.'s Mother's Day.
Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving at the beginning of February and was later stillborn. The star had completed taping the audition stages of the hit British show at the time of the tragedy, and pulled out of all work commitments to mourn with her partner Chris Hughes.
However, bosses at the U.K.'s ITV1 network are keen to shoot a final audition so they can have footage of Holden without her baby bump, and due to a tight schedule, have been forced to choose Mothering Sunday - when the U.K. celebrates motherhood - on April 3. A publicist for the star tells Britain's The Sun, "She'll be there."
"Britain's Got Talent" famously discovered Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off