Amanda Holden Returns to 'Britain's Got Talent' on Mother's Day
Actress Amanda Holden's return to her TV commitments after losing her unborn baby will be especially poignant - she's set to film the final audition stages of talent show "Britain's Got Talent" on the U.K.'s Mother's Day.
Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving at the beginning of February and was later stillborn. The star had completed taping the audition stages of the hit British show at the time of the tragedy, and pulled out of all work commitments to mourn with her partner Chris Hughes.
However, bosses at the U.K.'s ITV1 network are keen to shoot a final audition so they can have footage of Holden without her baby bump, and due to a tight schedule, have been forced to choose Mothering Sunday - when the U.K. celebrates motherhood - on April 3. A publicist for the star tells Britain's The Sun, "She'll be there."
"Britain's Got Talent" famously discovered Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in 2009.
More Britain's Got Talent News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding