Bryan Adams Hopes Rockers Plan Live Aid for Japan
Canadian rocker Bryan Adams is hoping one of his high-profile peers puts together plans for another Live Aid to help the earthquake and tsunami survivors in Japan. Adams was a part of 1985's Live Aid supergig and has since performed at a number of big-name charity concerts, and he's waiting to get the call to be part of a show to help raise funds for relief in Japan.
"I'm wondering when someone is going to put something together for Japan...," he says. "It would be great if the rock community got together for Japan because Japan has given so much to all the rockers over the years. Everybody has spent time there."
Japan was hit by a devastating earthquake and tsunami at the end of last week.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal