Matthew Morrison to Direct 'in Third Season' of 'Glee'
Matthew Morrison is stepping behind the camera on the set of "Glee" to direct a handful of upcoming episodes of the TV hit. The Broadway star has become a household name as teacher Will Schuester on the show, and now he's eager to do more than just show off his singing and dancing skills.
He tells The Hollywood Reporter he will direct "definitely in the third season." And he has realized his directing dreams early, Morrison recently revealed he was determined to get behind the camera before he turned 40. The 32-year-old said, "I want to push it until I'm 40. Then, I'd love to get behind the camera, produce films and be more involved in the storytelling process."
He previously told the publication that acting on "Glee" while recording and preparing to promote his album is "the hardest I'm ever going to work in terms of trying to be noticed and seen".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences