Matthew Morrison to Direct 'in Third Season' of 'Glee'
Matthew Morrison is stepping behind the camera on the set of "Glee" to direct a handful of upcoming episodes of the TV hit. The Broadway star has become a household name as teacher Will Schuester on the show, and now he's eager to do more than just show off his singing and dancing skills.
He tells The Hollywood Reporter he will direct "definitely in the third season." And he has realized his directing dreams early, Morrison recently revealed he was determined to get behind the camera before he turned 40. The 32-year-old said, "I want to push it until I'm 40. Then, I'd love to get behind the camera, produce films and be more involved in the storytelling process."
He previously told the publication that acting on "Glee" while recording and preparing to promote his album is "the hardest I'm ever going to work in terms of trying to be noticed and seen".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season