Matthew Morrison to Direct 'in Third Season' of 'Glee'
Matthew Morrison is stepping behind the camera on the set of "Glee" to direct a handful of upcoming episodes of the TV hit. The Broadway star has become a household name as teacher Will Schuester on the show, and now he's eager to do more than just show off his singing and dancing skills.
He tells The Hollywood Reporter he will direct "definitely in the third season." And he has realized his directing dreams early, Morrison recently revealed he was determined to get behind the camera before he turned 40. The 32-year-old said, "I want to push it until I'm 40. Then, I'd love to get behind the camera, produce films and be more involved in the storytelling process."
He previously told the publication that acting on "Glee" while recording and preparing to promote his album is "the hardest I'm ever going to work in terms of trying to be noticed and seen".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked