Matthew Morrison to Direct 'in Third Season' of 'Glee'
Matthew Morrison is stepping behind the camera on the set of "Glee" to direct a handful of upcoming episodes of the TV hit. The Broadway star has become a household name as teacher Will Schuester on the show, and now he's eager to do more than just show off his singing and dancing skills.
He tells The Hollywood Reporter he will direct "definitely in the third season." And he has realized his directing dreams early, Morrison recently revealed he was determined to get behind the camera before he turned 40. The 32-year-old said, "I want to push it until I'm 40. Then, I'd love to get behind the camera, produce films and be more involved in the storytelling process."
He previously told the publication that acting on "Glee" while recording and preparing to promote his album is "the hardest I'm ever going to work in terms of trying to be noticed and seen".
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order