Matthew Morrison to Direct 'in Third Season' of 'Glee'
Matthew Morrison is stepping behind the camera on the set of "Glee" to direct a handful of upcoming episodes of the TV hit. The Broadway star has become a household name as teacher Will Schuester on the show, and now he's eager to do more than just show off his singing and dancing skills.
He tells The Hollywood Reporter he will direct "definitely in the third season." And he has realized his directing dreams early, Morrison recently revealed he was determined to get behind the camera before he turned 40. The 32-year-old said, "I want to push it until I'm 40. Then, I'd love to get behind the camera, produce films and be more involved in the storytelling process."
He previously told the publication that acting on "Glee" while recording and preparing to promote his album is "the hardest I'm ever going to work in terms of trying to be noticed and seen".
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role