Will Smith Donates Apple Laptops to a High School in Philadelphia
Hollywood star Will Smith has donated 29 computers to a high school in his native Philadelphia, Pennsylvania after learning thieving students had stolen high-tech equipment. The generous superstar is giving West Philadelphia High School top-of-the-range Apple laptops through his charity The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, which helps raise funds for needy communities.
Sixty PCs were stolen from the school last month, February 11, and two students have since been charged with the theft. But cops only manged to recover 30 computers.
Smith's pal, community activist Charlie Mack, will deliver the goods to the high school on Friday, March 18 . The rapper/actor grew up in nearby Wynnefield, West Philadelphia.
More Will Smith News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters