Will Smith Donates Apple Laptops to a High School in Philadelphia
Hollywood star Will Smith has donated 29 computers to a high school in his native Philadelphia, Pennsylvania after learning thieving students had stolen high-tech equipment. The generous superstar is giving West Philadelphia High School top-of-the-range Apple laptops through his charity The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, which helps raise funds for needy communities.
Sixty PCs were stolen from the school last month, February 11, and two students have since been charged with the theft. But cops only manged to recover 30 computers.
Smith's pal, community activist Charlie Mack, will deliver the goods to the high school on Friday, March 18 . The rapper/actor grew up in nearby Wynnefield, West Philadelphia.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly