Will Smith Donates Apple Laptops to a High School in Philadelphia
Hollywood star Will Smith has donated 29 computers to a high school in his native Philadelphia, Pennsylvania after learning thieving students had stolen high-tech equipment. The generous superstar is giving West Philadelphia High School top-of-the-range Apple laptops through his charity The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, which helps raise funds for needy communities.
Sixty PCs were stolen from the school last month, February 11, and two students have since been charged with the theft. But cops only manged to recover 30 computers.
Smith's pal, community activist Charlie Mack, will deliver the goods to the high school on Friday, March 18 . The rapper/actor grew up in nearby Wynnefield, West Philadelphia.
More Will Smith News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia