Will Smith Donates Apple Laptops to a High School in Philadelphia
Hollywood star Will Smith has donated 29 computers to a high school in his native Philadelphia, Pennsylvania after learning thieving students had stolen high-tech equipment. The generous superstar is giving West Philadelphia High School top-of-the-range Apple laptops through his charity The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, which helps raise funds for needy communities.
Sixty PCs were stolen from the school last month, February 11, and two students have since been charged with the theft. But cops only manged to recover 30 computers.
Smith's pal, community activist Charlie Mack, will deliver the goods to the high school on Friday, March 18 . The rapper/actor grew up in nearby Wynnefield, West Philadelphia.
More Will Smith News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'