Jane Seymour Will Present Royal Wedding News for U.S. TV
British actress Jane Seymour and rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne have been recruited to cover the royal wedding in London in April for sister U.S. news shows "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider".
Former Bond girl Seymour has become America's go-to celebrity for insider royal gossip, she covered Sarah Ferguson's wedding to Prince Andrew for breakfast show "Good Morning America", and has made it clear she wanted to send back gossip and news from Prince William's nuptials.
She recently said, "I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, 'If anyone wants me...' I'm really cheap." The Hollywood Reporter suggests Joan Collins was asked to be part of the all-English line-up but pulled out for budgetary reasons.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked