Jane Seymour Will Present Royal Wedding News for U.S. TV
British actress Jane Seymour and rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne have been recruited to cover the royal wedding in London in April for sister U.S. news shows "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider".
Former Bond girl Seymour has become America's go-to celebrity for insider royal gossip, she covered Sarah Ferguson's wedding to Prince Andrew for breakfast show "Good Morning America", and has made it clear she wanted to send back gossip and news from Prince William's nuptials.
She recently said, "I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, 'If anyone wants me...' I'm really cheap." The Hollywood Reporter suggests Joan Collins was asked to be part of the all-English line-up but pulled out for budgetary reasons.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers