Jane Seymour Will Present Royal Wedding News for U.S. TV
British actress Jane Seymour and rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne have been recruited to cover the royal wedding in London in April for sister U.S. news shows "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider".
Former Bond girl Seymour has become America's go-to celebrity for insider royal gossip, she covered Sarah Ferguson's wedding to Prince Andrew for breakfast show "Good Morning America", and has made it clear she wanted to send back gossip and news from Prince William's nuptials.
She recently said, "I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, 'If anyone wants me...' I'm really cheap." The Hollywood Reporter suggests Joan Collins was asked to be part of the all-English line-up but pulled out for budgetary reasons.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video