Jane Seymour Will Present Royal Wedding News for U.S. TV
British actress Jane Seymour and rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne have been recruited to cover the royal wedding in London in April for sister U.S. news shows "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider".
Former Bond girl Seymour has become America's go-to celebrity for insider royal gossip, she covered Sarah Ferguson's wedding to Prince Andrew for breakfast show "Good Morning America", and has made it clear she wanted to send back gossip and news from Prince William's nuptials.
She recently said, "I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, 'If anyone wants me...' I'm really cheap." The Hollywood Reporter suggests Joan Collins was asked to be part of the all-English line-up but pulled out for budgetary reasons.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame