Jane Seymour Will Present Royal Wedding News for U.S. TV
British actress Jane Seymour and rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne have been recruited to cover the royal wedding in London in April for sister U.S. news shows "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider".
Former Bond girl Seymour has become America's go-to celebrity for insider royal gossip, she covered Sarah Ferguson's wedding to Prince Andrew for breakfast show "Good Morning America", and has made it clear she wanted to send back gossip and news from Prince William's nuptials.
She recently said, "I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, 'If anyone wants me...' I'm really cheap." The Hollywood Reporter suggests Joan Collins was asked to be part of the all-English line-up but pulled out for budgetary reasons.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game