Lupe Fiasco Breaks Off His Performance in Texas
Rapper Lupe Fiasco has been forced to pull out of an appearance at the South By Southwest festival in Texas on Thursday night, March 17 after falling ill. The hip-hop star was due to play his first show since scoring his first U.S. number one album with "Lasers" on Wednesday, March 16, but he has had to cancel the gig due to vocal problems. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "dr still has me on voice rest...won't be (at) sxsw."
Another headliner, Cee-Lo Green, has also axed his slot at Austin's annual music and arts event. Singer Janelle Monae and Airplanes hitmaker B.o.B. will step in to replace the pair, sharing the stage with rap sensation Wiz Khalifa.
The music festival was also a comeback platform for Duran Duran who played an 80-minute set of hits and tracks from their new album "All You Need is Now" on Wednesday.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'