Lupe Fiasco Breaks Off His Performance in Texas
Rapper Lupe Fiasco has been forced to pull out of an appearance at the South By Southwest festival in Texas on Thursday night, March 17 after falling ill. The hip-hop star was due to play his first show since scoring his first U.S. number one album with "Lasers" on Wednesday, March 16, but he has had to cancel the gig due to vocal problems. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "dr still has me on voice rest...won't be (at) sxsw."
Another headliner, Cee-Lo Green, has also axed his slot at Austin's annual music and arts event. Singer Janelle Monae and Airplanes hitmaker B.o.B. will step in to replace the pair, sharing the stage with rap sensation Wiz Khalifa.
The music festival was also a comeback platform for Duran Duran who played an 80-minute set of hits and tracks from their new album "All You Need is Now" on Wednesday.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly