Lupe Fiasco Breaks Off His Performance in Texas
Rapper Lupe Fiasco has been forced to pull out of an appearance at the South By Southwest festival in Texas on Thursday night, March 17 after falling ill. The hip-hop star was due to play his first show since scoring his first U.S. number one album with "Lasers" on Wednesday, March 16, but he has had to cancel the gig due to vocal problems. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "dr still has me on voice rest...won't be (at) sxsw."
Another headliner, Cee-Lo Green, has also axed his slot at Austin's annual music and arts event. Singer Janelle Monae and Airplanes hitmaker B.o.B. will step in to replace the pair, sharing the stage with rap sensation Wiz Khalifa.
The music festival was also a comeback platform for Duran Duran who played an 80-minute set of hits and tracks from their new album "All You Need is Now" on Wednesday.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video