Charlie Sheen Still Sells Out Tour Tickets
TV star Charlie Sheen is still selling out on tour, all seats for his one-man show at New York's Radio City Music Hall have been picked up twice over. Sheen was forced to add a second night at the fabled venue when tickets for his first April show sold out in minutes. The second show sold out just as fast.
Sheen now has sell-outs in Columbus, Ohio; Wallingford, Connecticut, and Boston, Massachusetts, as well as Detroit and Chicago, the first two dates he announced for the "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" tour.
The actor is currently out of work after producers of his long-running TV sitcom "Two and a Half Men" fired him.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp