Charlie Sheen Still Sells Out Tour Tickets
TV star Charlie Sheen is still selling out on tour, all seats for his one-man show at New York's Radio City Music Hall have been picked up twice over. Sheen was forced to add a second night at the fabled venue when tickets for his first April show sold out in minutes. The second show sold out just as fast.
Sheen now has sell-outs in Columbus, Ohio; Wallingford, Connecticut, and Boston, Massachusetts, as well as Detroit and Chicago, the first two dates he announced for the "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" tour.
The actor is currently out of work after producers of his long-running TV sitcom "Two and a Half Men" fired him.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group