Charlie Sheen Still Sells Out Tour Tickets
TV star Charlie Sheen is still selling out on tour, all seats for his one-man show at New York's Radio City Music Hall have been picked up twice over. Sheen was forced to add a second night at the fabled venue when tickets for his first April show sold out in minutes. The second show sold out just as fast.
Sheen now has sell-outs in Columbus, Ohio; Wallingford, Connecticut, and Boston, Massachusetts, as well as Detroit and Chicago, the first two dates he announced for the "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" tour.
The actor is currently out of work after producers of his long-running TV sitcom "Two and a Half Men" fired him.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars