Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend Doesn't Ask for Ryan Phillippe's Help
Actress Alexis Knapp's representative has spoken out to address reports suggesting her client is pregnant with Ryan Phillippe's baby, insisting she's preparing to become a single mum with or without the actor's help.
The "Crash" star briefly dated Knapp in 2010 and the couple split in September 2010. The actress raised eyebrows earlier in 2011 when she stepped out in Hollywood sporting a distinct baby bump.
Both parties remained quiet about pregnancy rumors, but now Knapp's spokesperson has issued a vague statement, which suggests Phillippe is set to become a father for the third time. The rep tells People, "She [Knapp] has never asked Ryan for any help, nor does she expect it."
Sources claim Phillippe is awaiting the results of a paternity test following the baby's birth before accepting he's the tot's dad. But Knapp's spokesperson insists the actress will not be issuing any further comments about her pregnancy. The rep adds, "Alexis has maintained her silence and will continue to do so... She continues to appreciate the love and support of her family and friends."
The actor already has two children, Ava, 11, and Deacon, seven, from his marriage to ex-wife Reese Witherspoon. The couple divorced in 2007 and Phillippe has most recently been linked romantically to "Mamma Mia!" star Amanda Seyfried.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'