Sandra Bullock Gives Away 1 Million Dollars to Japan Tsunami Survivors
Generous Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to help the relief effort following Japan's earthquake and tsunami disasters last week. The move follows a similar hand-out from the kind-hearted Oscar winner following the Haiti earthquake in January 2010.
Bullock's donation will benefit the American Red Cross' efforts in the Far East. Her cash matches the donation actress-singer Demi Lovato reportedly made to charity earlier this week.
Singer-songwriter Jack Johnson, who was in Japan when the earthquake hit, has also made a contribution, while Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry, Charlie Sheen and Lady GaGa are among the celebrities raising money from the sale of DVDs, concert tickets, bangles and merchandise.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues