Sandra Bullock Gives Away 1 Million Dollars to Japan Tsunami Survivors
Generous Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to help the relief effort following Japan's earthquake and tsunami disasters last week. The move follows a similar hand-out from the kind-hearted Oscar winner following the Haiti earthquake in January 2010.
Bullock's donation will benefit the American Red Cross' efforts in the Far East. Her cash matches the donation actress-singer Demi Lovato reportedly made to charity earlier this week.
Singer-songwriter Jack Johnson, who was in Japan when the earthquake hit, has also made a contribution, while Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry, Charlie Sheen and Lady GaGa are among the celebrities raising money from the sale of DVDs, concert tickets, bangles and merchandise.
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'