Demi Lovato Donates 1 Million Dollars for Japan Relief
Singer-actress Demi Lovato has become the latest celebrity to help victims of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, by reportedly offering to donate $1 million to the cause. The troubled Disney star has written a personal cheque to aid those affected by the 9.0-magnitude tremor last week, March 11, according to The Chicago Sun-Times.
It comes just days after false reports she'd donated $50 million to the cause, and now she's urging others to do their bit by handing over cash to aid relief efforts. The teenager has posed for pictures holding a Japanese flag emblazoned with the words "Please Help".
Other stars who have already donated cash to the country include Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry and Charlie Sheen.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'