Demi Lovato Donates 1 Million Dollars for Japan Relief
Singer-actress Demi Lovato has become the latest celebrity to help victims of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, by reportedly offering to donate $1 million to the cause. The troubled Disney star has written a personal cheque to aid those affected by the 9.0-magnitude tremor last week, March 11, according to The Chicago Sun-Times.
It comes just days after false reports she'd donated $50 million to the cause, and now she's urging others to do their bit by handing over cash to aid relief efforts. The teenager has posed for pictures holding a Japanese flag emblazoned with the words "Please Help".
Other stars who have already donated cash to the country include Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry and Charlie Sheen.
More Demi Lovato News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist