Demi Lovato Donates 1 Million Dollars for Japan Relief
Singer-actress Demi Lovato has become the latest celebrity to help victims of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, by reportedly offering to donate $1 million to the cause. The troubled Disney star has written a personal cheque to aid those affected by the 9.0-magnitude tremor last week, March 11, according to The Chicago Sun-Times.
It comes just days after false reports she'd donated $50 million to the cause, and now she's urging others to do their bit by handing over cash to aid relief efforts. The teenager has posed for pictures holding a Japanese flag emblazoned with the words "Please Help".
Other stars who have already donated cash to the country include Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry and Charlie Sheen.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal