Demi Lovato Donates 1 Million Dollars for Japan Relief
Singer-actress Demi Lovato has become the latest celebrity to help victims of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, by reportedly offering to donate $1 million to the cause. The troubled Disney star has written a personal cheque to aid those affected by the 9.0-magnitude tremor last week, March 11, according to The Chicago Sun-Times.
It comes just days after false reports she'd donated $50 million to the cause, and now she's urging others to do their bit by handing over cash to aid relief efforts. The teenager has posed for pictures holding a Japanese flag emblazoned with the words "Please Help".
Other stars who have already donated cash to the country include Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry and Charlie Sheen.
More Demi Lovato News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West