Demi Lovato Donates 1 Million Dollars for Japan Relief
Singer-actress Demi Lovato has become the latest celebrity to help victims of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, by reportedly offering to donate $1 million to the cause. The troubled Disney star has written a personal cheque to aid those affected by the 9.0-magnitude tremor last week, March 11, according to The Chicago Sun-Times.
It comes just days after false reports she'd donated $50 million to the cause, and now she's urging others to do their bit by handing over cash to aid relief efforts. The teenager has posed for pictures holding a Japanese flag emblazoned with the words "Please Help".
Other stars who have already donated cash to the country include Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry and Charlie Sheen.
More Demi Lovato News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage