Report: Lindsay Lohan Accidentally Drinks Alcohol Again
Lindsay Lohan has accidentally broken her probation by drinking a fermented tea containing alcohol, according to a report. The "Mean Girls" actress was banned from downing booze as a condition of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.
She is currently on bail after the order was revoked in February following accusations she stole a necklace from a Los Angeles jewelery store.
Now she could face even more legal woes after confessing to officials that she accidentally consumed alcohol by sipping mugs of kombucha tea, which contains a small amount of booze, according to TMZ. The 24-year-old actress has been spotted carrying a bottle of the tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5 per cent or less.
The Los Angeles County Probation Department have added the drinking to a list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation in her next week's court hearing.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special