Report: Lindsay Lohan Accidentally Drinks Alcohol Again
Lindsay Lohan has accidentally broken her probation by drinking a fermented tea containing alcohol, according to a report. The "Mean Girls" actress was banned from downing booze as a condition of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.
She is currently on bail after the order was revoked in February following accusations she stole a necklace from a Los Angeles jewelery store.
Now she could face even more legal woes after confessing to officials that she accidentally consumed alcohol by sipping mugs of kombucha tea, which contains a small amount of booze, according to TMZ. The 24-year-old actress has been spotted carrying a bottle of the tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5 per cent or less.
The Los Angeles County Probation Department have added the drinking to a list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation in her next week's court hearing.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'