Report: Lindsay Lohan Accidentally Drinks Alcohol Again
Lindsay Lohan has accidentally broken her probation by drinking a fermented tea containing alcohol, according to a report. The "Mean Girls" actress was banned from downing booze as a condition of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.
She is currently on bail after the order was revoked in February following accusations she stole a necklace from a Los Angeles jewelery store.
Now she could face even more legal woes after confessing to officials that she accidentally consumed alcohol by sipping mugs of kombucha tea, which contains a small amount of booze, according to TMZ. The 24-year-old actress has been spotted carrying a bottle of the tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5 per cent or less.
The Los Angeles County Probation Department have added the drinking to a list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation in her next week's court hearing.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son