Report: Lindsay Lohan Accidentally Drinks Alcohol Again
Lindsay Lohan has accidentally broken her probation by drinking a fermented tea containing alcohol, according to a report. The "Mean Girls" actress was banned from downing booze as a condition of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.
She is currently on bail after the order was revoked in February following accusations she stole a necklace from a Los Angeles jewelery store.
Now she could face even more legal woes after confessing to officials that she accidentally consumed alcohol by sipping mugs of kombucha tea, which contains a small amount of booze, according to TMZ. The 24-year-old actress has been spotted carrying a bottle of the tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5 per cent or less.
The Los Angeles County Probation Department have added the drinking to a list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation in her next week's court hearing.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London