Report: Lindsay Lohan Accidentally Drinks Alcohol Again
Lindsay Lohan has accidentally broken her probation by drinking a fermented tea containing alcohol, according to a report. The "Mean Girls" actress was banned from downing booze as a condition of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.
She is currently on bail after the order was revoked in February following accusations she stole a necklace from a Los Angeles jewelery store.
Now she could face even more legal woes after confessing to officials that she accidentally consumed alcohol by sipping mugs of kombucha tea, which contains a small amount of booze, according to TMZ. The 24-year-old actress has been spotted carrying a bottle of the tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5 per cent or less.
The Los Angeles County Probation Department have added the drinking to a list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation in her next week's court hearing.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future