Whitney Houston's Teen Daughter Slams Rehab Rumors
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has taken to the web to deny reports she is rehab bound following suggestions she is struggling with drug addiction.
The 18 year old, whose father is Bobby Brown, was embroiled in a drug scandal earlier this month, March 11, after pictures of her allegedly snorting cocaine at two separate parties were obtained by U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer.
Bobbi Kristina denied the speculation, insisting the photographs were set up by an ex-boyfriend to look as if she was indulging in narcotics. New rumors circulated suggesting the teen was heading to a rehabilitation center to ensure she did not follow the same path as her famous parents, who have both battled with drug addiction.
But she has now taken to her Twitter.com page to take aim at the reports, writing, "Excuse me but I'd like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I'm perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life. Home with the family_ pffft media cracks me up ! Rehab my a**, think what you want, but I'm a blessed perfectly healthy young lady."
More Whitney Houston News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media