Whitney Houston's Teen Daughter Slams Rehab Rumors
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has taken to the web to deny reports she is rehab bound following suggestions she is struggling with drug addiction.
The 18 year old, whose father is Bobby Brown, was embroiled in a drug scandal earlier this month, March 11, after pictures of her allegedly snorting cocaine at two separate parties were obtained by U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer.
Bobbi Kristina denied the speculation, insisting the photographs were set up by an ex-boyfriend to look as if she was indulging in narcotics. New rumors circulated suggesting the teen was heading to a rehabilitation center to ensure she did not follow the same path as her famous parents, who have both battled with drug addiction.
But she has now taken to her Twitter.com page to take aim at the reports, writing, "Excuse me but I'd like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I'm perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life. Home with the family_ pffft media cracks me up ! Rehab my a**, think what you want, but I'm a blessed perfectly healthy young lady."
More Whitney Houston News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges