Whitney Houston's Teen Daughter Slams Rehab Rumors
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has taken to the web to deny reports she is rehab bound following suggestions she is struggling with drug addiction.
The 18 year old, whose father is Bobby Brown, was embroiled in a drug scandal earlier this month, March 11, after pictures of her allegedly snorting cocaine at two separate parties were obtained by U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer.
Bobbi Kristina denied the speculation, insisting the photographs were set up by an ex-boyfriend to look as if she was indulging in narcotics. New rumors circulated suggesting the teen was heading to a rehabilitation center to ensure she did not follow the same path as her famous parents, who have both battled with drug addiction.
But she has now taken to her Twitter.com page to take aim at the reports, writing, "Excuse me but I'd like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I'm perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life. Home with the family_ pffft media cracks me up ! Rehab my a**, think what you want, but I'm a blessed perfectly healthy young lady."
More Whitney Houston News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic