Whitney Houston's Teen Daughter Slams Rehab Rumors
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has taken to the web to deny reports she is rehab bound following suggestions she is struggling with drug addiction.
The 18 year old, whose father is Bobby Brown, was embroiled in a drug scandal earlier this month, March 11, after pictures of her allegedly snorting cocaine at two separate parties were obtained by U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer.
Bobbi Kristina denied the speculation, insisting the photographs were set up by an ex-boyfriend to look as if she was indulging in narcotics. New rumors circulated suggesting the teen was heading to a rehabilitation center to ensure she did not follow the same path as her famous parents, who have both battled with drug addiction.
But she has now taken to her Twitter.com page to take aim at the reports, writing, "Excuse me but I'd like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I'm perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life. Home with the family_ pffft media cracks me up ! Rehab my a**, think what you want, but I'm a blessed perfectly healthy young lady."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby