Report: Reese Witherspoon to Wed Boyfriend in California
Reese Witherspoon will wed her agent fiance Jim Toth at sunset on her ranch in Ojai, California, according to new reports. The actress will exchange vows with the movie business executive on March 26 and Witherspoon will reportedly wear a Monique Lhuillier gown on her big day.
"The wedding will be in the early evening in one of the fields behind the house," a pal tells Us Weekly magazine. Another source added to the publication, "She's spending most of her time on that dress."
Radar Online reported she will keep the nuptials private. The "Water for Elephants" actress allegedly invites 100 guests, and "candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels, for an intimate feeling."
Witherspoon is also reportedly working with event planner Yifat Oren, who has planned the nuptials for Hollywoods star, including Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller to Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival