Report: Reese Witherspoon to Wed Boyfriend in California
Reese Witherspoon will wed her agent fiance Jim Toth at sunset on her ranch in Ojai, California, according to new reports. The actress will exchange vows with the movie business executive on March 26 and Witherspoon will reportedly wear a Monique Lhuillier gown on her big day.
"The wedding will be in the early evening in one of the fields behind the house," a pal tells Us Weekly magazine. Another source added to the publication, "She's spending most of her time on that dress."
Radar Online reported she will keep the nuptials private. The "Water for Elephants" actress allegedly invites 100 guests, and "candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels, for an intimate feeling."
Witherspoon is also reportedly working with event planner Yifat Oren, who has planned the nuptials for Hollywoods star, including Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller to Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday