Report: Reese Witherspoon to Wed Boyfriend in California
Reese Witherspoon will wed her agent fiance Jim Toth at sunset on her ranch in Ojai, California, according to new reports. The actress will exchange vows with the movie business executive on March 26 and Witherspoon will reportedly wear a Monique Lhuillier gown on her big day.
"The wedding will be in the early evening in one of the fields behind the house," a pal tells Us Weekly magazine. Another source added to the publication, "She's spending most of her time on that dress."
Radar Online reported she will keep the nuptials private. The "Water for Elephants" actress allegedly invites 100 guests, and "candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels, for an intimate feeling."
Witherspoon is also reportedly working with event planner Yifat Oren, who has planned the nuptials for Hollywoods star, including Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller to Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation