Report: Reese Witherspoon to Wed Boyfriend in California
Reese Witherspoon will wed her agent fiance Jim Toth at sunset on her ranch in Ojai, California, according to new reports. The actress will exchange vows with the movie business executive on March 26 and Witherspoon will reportedly wear a Monique Lhuillier gown on her big day.
"The wedding will be in the early evening in one of the fields behind the house," a pal tells Us Weekly magazine. Another source added to the publication, "She's spending most of her time on that dress."
Radar Online reported she will keep the nuptials private. The "Water for Elephants" actress allegedly invites 100 guests, and "candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels, for an intimate feeling."
Witherspoon is also reportedly working with event planner Yifat Oren, who has planned the nuptials for Hollywoods star, including Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller to Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner