Report: Reese Witherspoon to Wed Boyfriend in California
Reese Witherspoon will wed her agent fiance Jim Toth at sunset on her ranch in Ojai, California, according to new reports. The actress will exchange vows with the movie business executive on March 26 and Witherspoon will reportedly wear a Monique Lhuillier gown on her big day.
"The wedding will be in the early evening in one of the fields behind the house," a pal tells Us Weekly magazine. Another source added to the publication, "She's spending most of her time on that dress."
Radar Online reported she will keep the nuptials private. The "Water for Elephants" actress allegedly invites 100 guests, and "candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels, for an intimate feeling."
Witherspoon is also reportedly working with event planner Yifat Oren, who has planned the nuptials for Hollywoods star, including Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller to Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'